NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JuJu is now riding my bench for Tyler Boyd and Courtland Sutton, sad

Kittle has sank what was the rest of my season. There have been so many injuries. I actually drafted Jaylen Samuels but had to drop him a few weeks back because of how injury-plagued my starters were. Of course he was immediately picked up.

Would you learned brethren throw a dart with Emmanuel Sanders (expected to start despite rib injury) or just stick with Curtis Samuel?

Would you learned brethren throw a dart with Emmanuel Sanders (expected to start despite rib injury) or just stick with Curtis Samuel?

Don't start Sanders, he's coming out as soon as he gets hit.

Don't start Sanders, he's coming out as soon as he gets hit.

That seems like the safe option. I have Barkely, A Jones, and Lockett on bye. Have to start three of Boyd, Mclaurin, Sanders, or Samuel. I'll pry go with Samuel as my third.

Damien Williams. Out for personal reasons. Traveled with team.

I have no other options on bye....other than dropping Kyle Allen (who I have stashed to help in coming weeks) for someone else to plug in.

Is shady active or no? Do I wait and see and grab Darrell williams? Hate this monday game shit and questionable tags

That seems like the safe option. I have Barkely, A Jones, and Lockett on bye. Have to start three of Boyd, Mclaurin, Sanders, or Samuel. I'll pry go with Samuel as my third.

Don't play Mclaurin. I would roll Sanders over him, but yeah Samuel over Sanders.

You never know, maybe Mclaurin goes off, but I wouldn't bet on Haskins, he has looked pretty bad so far.

That garbage time TD by the Niners D put me up 1 point. I have Butker tonight and the guy I'm playing has the Chargers D.

Doyle - 0
Damien Williams - 1

Still squeaked out the win. It's a miracle!!

I needed 3 points from Tyreke Hill but dude gets hurt like Matt Breida....

Won five in a row in the Sherdog 20 team league after starting 1-5. Not sure how I've pulled that off.. Probably about the time Cousins started showing up, plus my amazing defense.

I needed 3 points from Tyreke Hill but dude gets hurt like Matt Breida....
Good. Hope his hamstring is ripped in half.

Yea I saw Conner go early and so did David Johnson. Now that’s the ultimate bust.
I spent $50 on David Johnson in my auction league. What a waste. Needless to say I won't be keeping him next year.

16 team dynasty league, I'm right on the border making playoffs. I have a handful of boom/bust WRs I've been getting lucky with starting correctly but don't think I'd go far in yoffs as is. Decided to make a trade with a rebuilder who had a stud he put on the block for my wr stability

I gave up: Kerryon Johnson, Tyler Boyd, Terry McLaurin, Will Fuller, Darius Slayton, Carlos Hyde, 2nd

I got: DeAndre Hopkins, Mark Ingram

So my starting lineup is now
Lamar Jackson
Mark Ingram, Rojo
Hopkins, Chark, Marvin Jones Jr, Sanu (or Cohen)
Kelce

Fuller comes back tonight but hell is going to freeze over before I start him.

I spent $50 on David Johnson in my auction league. What a waste. Needless to say I won't be keeping him next year.
I will never draft him again. Dont care what round. That dude has been the death of me a handful of times now.

Fuller comes back tonight but hell is going to freeze over before I start him.
Who else ya got? Hes like Djax. Good for a homerun or two but other than that worthless.

Who else ya got? Hes like Djax. Good for a homerun or two but other than that worthless.
I used Tarik Cohen instead. Fuller should have one more big game. I dont think its this week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back