NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
8feafcaed3c2d7be800f38a55f65c212.png

<{hfved}>

Nice of Cousins to show up this week. Helps that Landon Collins and Mathieu have 26 points today too
Looks like you got me this week

Nice of Cousins to show up this week. Helps that Landon Collins and Mathieu have 26 points today too
Man. Good game. When I posted that you were going to beat me Rivers had done jack shit. I think he had 4 points or something. Can't believe how close it was at the end

Who would you drop?

-John Brown
-AJ Green (dunno how much of his absence is injury and how much is money-related)
-Christian Kirk (tweaked ankle but might still play)
I’d keep John for sure

have no idea when AJ will return. Every year is the same thing with him.

Lmr in Seattle or GOAT Allen at home against Miami. I'm honestly leaning Allen.

Need a bye-week fill-in at RB. Which one would you start?

Devin Singletary vs MIA
David Montgomery vs NO
Chase Edmonds @ NYG

Singletary. Miami sucks against the run and he should score more than the others.

benching McCoy. Just cant trust him. Watch him explode tomorrow. Jeez. Fucking shit. I know its going to happen.

Someone help, I'm horrible at judging fantasy trades that aren't dynasty. 12 team ppr, 6pt passing TD, standard Yahoo/ESPN scoring and lineups other than that

Give: Kerryon Johnson
Get: Zach Ertz, Matt Breida, TY Hilton

A sticky factor of this, is this stupid league has only 4 bench spots. For this single week, one of those spots is taken up by a 2nd defense as I want to keep holding Pittsburgh for their playoff schedule (They play Arizona, Buffalo, Jets weeks 14, 15, 16)

My team
QB: Goff (FML, was gonna drop but giving one more week against helpless Failcans)
RB: Barkley, Kerryon
WR: Evans, Locket
TE: Fells (have lost Vance and Hockenson having to drop them with injuries and stupid shallow benches)
flex: Tevin Coleman
Bench: Alshon Jeffrey, Courtland Sutton, Miles Sanders (I flex ASJ and Sut if matchups are favorable)

Would accepting this be an improvement to my 3-3 team? Lots of 3-3 teams though, so still very much in playoff hunt now that I have Barkley back. Having a stable TE would be hugely nice, but losing my rb2. Getting TY really feels like just a wash to Alshon or Sutton, and adding Breida I don't know is an advantage to Miles Sanders other than providing Tevin Coleman injury insurance.

As in you say I need to accept it immediately and then drop Miles Sanders or Alshon Jeffrey or Courtland Sutton?
I know Ertz has sucked but he’s still a top 3 TE. I would accept with the quickness especially with the bonus players you’re getting.

I know Ertz has sucked but he’s still a top 3 TE. I would accept with the quickness especially with the bonus players you’re getting.

So this is a false alarm. I'm actually an idiot and didn't realize there were more players on the app and I needed to scroll down. Evans was buried there, so I rejected.

He did come again with asking for Darren Fells (who I would have dropped anyway for Ertz with the small benches), and Courtland Sutton

So reality is give: Kerryon Johnson, Sutton, Fells
Get: Ertz, Hilton, Breida

So this is a false alarm. I'm actually an idiot and didn't realize there were more players on the app and I needed to scroll down. Evans was buried there, so I rejected.

He did come again with asking for Darren Fells (who I would have dropped anyway for Ertz with the small benches), and Courtland Sutton

So reality is give: Kerryon Johnson, Sutton, Fells
Get: Ertz, Hilton, Breida
Seems fair imo

Sutton and Fells are waiver wire trash. I'd do that deal

I swear, if McCoy does well, I am going to lose my shit.

Butker got 12. Pretty good for a kicker

Last edited:
LaVar Jackson @ Seattle

Or

DeTrashcan Watson @ Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back