NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone help, I'm horrible at judging fantasy trades that aren't dynasty. 12 team ppr, 6pt passing TD, standard Yahoo/ESPN scoring and lineups other than that

Give: Kerryon Johnson
Get: Zach Ertz, Matt Breida, TY Hilton

A sticky factor of this, is this stupid league has only 4 bench spots. For this single week, one of those spots is taken up by a 2nd defense as I want to keep holding Pittsburgh for their playoff schedule (They play Arizona, Buffalo, Jets weeks 14, 15, 16)

My team
QB: Goff (FML, was gonna drop but giving one more week against helpless Failcans)
RB: Barkley, Kerryon
WR: Evans, Locket
TE: Fells (have lost Vance and Hockenson having to drop them with injuries and stupid shallow benches)
flex: Tevin Coleman
Bench: Alshon Jeffrey, Courtland Sutton, Miles Sanders (I flex ASJ and Sut if matchups are favorable)

Would accepting this be an improvement to my 3-3 team? Lots of 3-3 teams though, so still very much in playoff hunt now that I have Barkley back. Having a stable TE would be hugely nice, but losing my rb2. Getting TY really feels like just a wash to Alshon or Sutton, and adding Breida I don't know is an advantage to Miles Sanders other than providing Tevin Coleman injury insurance.

Yes, I would do that trade. Because you can pair Brieda and Coleman for plus matchups, and I want every piece of SF run game in a plus matchup. I barely see it as a downgrade for KJ. Meanwhile you get Ertz, and Hilton.

I would drop miles Sanders and Pittsburgh D.

We are too far away from playoffs to use a roster spot for a playoff D.

What I would do after the trade is try and package Hilton and Evans, or Hilton and Lockett for better WR1, then you could go re-add Pitt D if you want.

Starting Ridley over Niggs today. Hopefully it doesn’t bite me in the ass.

Rodgers carried my team of cans to a win. I had Mccaffery bye week penciled in for a loss.

Who would y’all go with in a half ppr flex spot

Michel or John Brown

I got JB in there now

Who would y’all go with in a half ppr flex spot

Michel or John Brown

I got JB in there now
I like Brown versus Philly's secondary. Is Burkhead back yet, if not Sony still has the goal line touches.

Who you guys like half ppr:

Chase Edmonds vs NO
Latavius Murray vs AZ

Can Tannenhill extend his win streak? Is his game going to be on TV or ESPN+?

Who you guys like half ppr:

Chase Edmonds vs NO
Latavius Murray vs AZ
Murray if Kamara doesn’t play easily. Even if Johnson doesn’t play for the cards.

Both are great options tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back