NFL Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you drop?

-John Brown
-AJ Green (dunno how much of his absence is injury and how much is money-related)
-Christian Kirk (tweaked ankle but might still play)

Snagged Breesus off waivers. Going to ride Rodgers til he comes back.

I'd rather have singletary and sanders.

Hyde and Brown, we kind of know their floor and ceiling. Singletary is a guy that I consider a lottery ticket. He might turn out to be nothing, or he might be the best rookie RB in the league. He didn't play all that much before getting hurt, but in that small sample he did really well. So yeah, he's riskier but has the higher upside.
my thoughts exactly, i have sanders and i turned it down

Who would you drop?

-John Brown
-AJ Green (dunno how much of his absence is injury and how much is money-related)
-Christian Kirk (tweaked ankle but might still play)
Well you bastards didn't get back to me so I dropped Christian Kirk. Watch him turn into an elite wr now that Kyler Murray is playing better

damn it gurley is out and i have no one to put in for him and dont want to drop anyone. Im legit going to have gurley in my starting lineup tomorrow, fml.

my bench is russell wilson, devin singeltary, ty hilton, sterling sheperd, bears

I would drop sheperd to pick up a rb but the giants already played this week so hes not eligible. I dont want to drop the bears and the only reason i have 2 defenses is because the bears have a bye and so i picked up the ravens and plan to drop them after this week. Im not dropping wilson or ty hilton. That leaves singeltary and I would hate to lose him for rest of year based on picking up someone like kenyan drake or chris thompson for one week of action.

I could drop my kicker matt gay and go a week without a kicker but is drake or thompson going to score more than my kicker?

Started Landry, and Gallup over him. Fml

you're one of those people who calls into radio shows for FF help

why the fuck would you start Gallup over Diggs? Just on ability alone Diggs was your best option.

why the fuck would you start Gallup over Diggs? Just on ability alone Diggs was your best option.

Wrong. I never call in for help. Plus I crushed you last season you can. I played guys against shit defenses. Diggs has not been used properly at all this season. Plus their coach is a dumbass.

Wrong. I never call in for help. Plus I crushed you last season you can. I played guys against shit defenses. Diggs has not been used properly at all this season. Plus their coach is a dumbass.

don't even know who you are lmao

Cause Diggs has been playing like shit up til now?

doesn't matter, you still play your best players available unless the match up is incredibly favored.

Before today he hasn't been the better player in the 3 weeks they both played. Gallup has been killing it. He also had a good matchup.

Last edited:
Sat Diggs...thankfully does not look like I needed him. I'll play him next week and he will suck again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back