NFL Discussion: We Are Back!!!

Eat shit Flopball

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t act like you watched the game
I actually spent a good amount of time focusing on the Bears game. It's the first time in a long time I've had a vested interest in my team. I haven't really given a shit since like 2017. So it was a nice change of pace. Usually I have 3 games and Redzone on. But from what I watched of the Falcons/Steelers game (between timeouts/commercial breaks/pentalies) I saw JJ Watt buttfuck the entire Falcons offensive line and RBs.

I actually spent a good amount of time focusing on the Bears game. It's the first time in a long time I've had a vested interest in my team. I haven't really given a shit since like 2017. So it was a nice change of pace. Usually I have 3 games and Redzone on. But from what I watched of the Falcons/Steelers game (between timeouts/commercial breaks/pentalies) I saw JJ Watt buttfuck the entire Falcons offensive line and RBs.
So two 10 second moments. The same expert analysis we expect from you.

So admit you are a casual. Copy that, we all knew it anyway. See you in 2030 .

a6178da0b20ed2315445b9603cc4b346.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back