NFL Discussion: Washington .......

Should the Redskins be renamed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao. Never forget when Bortles was a fantasy god back in 2017 or 2018. Dude was putting up seriously good numbers and Hurns and Roberson were killing it too that year.
Garbage time Bortles cost me a couple fantasy games. Dude would throw 200 yards and 3TDs in the 4th after his team was down by 30.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsb...why-hes-not-kneeling-for-national-anthem/amp/

Major props to Tuitt for being willing to stand up to the woke mob and not be a mindless sheep. I’m a Browns fan but I will be wishing him massive success.

Its hilarious that not kneeling is drawing some of the very same reactions that kneeling originally did.

How about everyone just be entitled to their opinions and we all move the fuck on living together like adults. Despite social medias best efforts its actually perfectly ok to disagree lol.

Yall ever hear that if DBs could catch theyd be WRs? Good example. Cant wait to watch this kids progression.

Its hilarious that not kneeling is drawing some of the very same reactions that kneeling originally did.

How about everyone just be entitled to their opinions and we all move the fuck on living together like adults. Despite social medias best efforts its actually perfectly ok to disagree lol.
I think as long as the intent is reasonable there’s no reason to crucify anyone on either side. Both sides make sense and are reasonable. Unles someone gives you a specific reason to believe their actions are out of disrespect or coming from a place of hate then I think there’s no reason to make it something it doesn’t have to be

Get used to seeing backups.

Get used to seeing backups.
I'm just curious how NHL and NFL will be able to proceed with this shit... given how much of a clusterfuck baseball is and baseball isn't even a goddamn contact sport.

I'm just curious how NHL and NFL will be able to proceed with this shit... given how much of a clusterfuck baseball is and baseball isn't even a goddamn contact sport.
We all are. Does anyone know what baseballs standard is to to return? Guys on the Covid list from a week ago have already been cleared to return by the NFL with negative tests.

Testing accuracy seems to be a massive issue.

We all are. Does anyone know what baseballs standard is to to return? Guys on the Covid list from a week ago have already been cleared to return by the NFL with negative tests.

Testing accuracy seems to be a massive issue.
The one thing that I think is protecting the NBA and NHL both even though there's a ton of contact in both sports is the players are living in their "bubbles" and IF they leave they basically are stuck in quarantine upon return for so many days.

Baseball all the traveling they do who knows the random encounters they could have.

The one thing that I think is protecting the NBA and NHL both even though there's a ton of contact in both sports is the players are living in their "bubbles" and IF they leave they basically are stuck in quarantine upon return for so many days.

Baseball all the traveling they do who knows the random encounters they could have.
Bubble is clearly the best option, but thats not happening with like 1700 players.

Folks just need to decide if theyre willing to play through this, and fans get ready for backups and/or delays.

I quit social media about a month ago and I'm happier for it.

Not panic time, but man that would be some shit if they didnt lock Kittle up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back