NFL Discussion: Viva La Mexico

Rivers is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the Colts looked flawless? Pats? Nope.

Baltimore is the only one right now that looks head and shoulders above the league. I bet if Lmr goes down they sure as shit wouldnt either.

Chiefs are winning through huge injuries. Of course they dont look unbeatable.
That’s exactly it. So it makes sense that people are saying they don’t look unbeatable. Because they don’t. No ones giving the pats, Steelers, colts, raiders or any other team in the nfl the perk of being rated based on what they could be. We have to observe based off what we can see in front of us. And they have looked inconsistent. It’s not like they are a bad team, like I said, if you made me put my savings account right now on a chiefs/pats game, I’m taking the chiefs. But I can see plenty of scenarios where KC falls short. I mean shit, they could lose their division right now because of inconsistency and injuries. If hills out for the next couple weeks when they go against the raiders and pats, they could be in trouble.

So, why are we questioning why they dont look unstoppable is my point. We know why. They arent healthy. They havent been healthy. They may not even be able to get healthy.

And we knew early on the “new defense” was still absolutely shit.

So, why are we questioning why they dont look unstoppable is my point. We know why. They arent healthy. They havent been healthy. They may not even be able to get healthy.

And we knew early on the “new defense” was still absolutely shit.
but no teams ever healthy in football. If they can’t perform with a few players out they’re likely not going to be going to the playoffs.

Theyre 7-4 and number 1 in the division. Of course they dont look flawless. Shut the fuck up is my pt.
Lol at already talking yourself out of the game in two weeks.

They look pretty fucking far from flawless. Last I saw they had Mahomes, Kelce, Reek, and Watkins against the Titans. You know what, you're right, it's crazy to think with just those players they couldn't overcome not having Shady. An impossible task for any team.

If Rivers wasn't making some of the worst decisions I've seen since last week they lose this game too. Pushed around on defense, held in check on offense.

but no teams ever healthy in football. If they can’t perform with a few players out they’re likely not going to be going to the playoffs.
Jesusssssssss christ this is like pulling teeth. Theyre 7-4 and atop their division for fucks sake. They are performing with “a few players out”.

Lol at already talking yourself out of the game in two weeks.

They look pretty fucking far from flawless. Last I saw they had Mahomes, Kelce, Reek, and Watkins against the Titans. You know what, you're right, it's crazy to think with just those players they couldn't overcome not having Shady. An impossible task for any team.

If Rivers wasn't making some of the worst decisions I've seen since last week they lose this game too. Pushed around on defense, held in check on offense.
The Raider/Chiefs games are over before they begin unfortunately.

Im not sure what you expect tbh. We already knew this defense was shit and the offense would have to carry them. If the offense isnt healthy enough to carry them this is a pretty obvious result.

Jesusssssssss christ this is like pulling teeth. Theyre 7-4 and atop their division for fucks sake. They are performing with “a few players out”.
They started 4-0 bro. They’ve been 3-4 in the last 7. Before tonight it was 2-4 in the last 6!

The Cowboys metric of success.
The Raider/Chiefs games are over before they begin unfortunately.

Im not sure what you expect tbh. We already knew this defense was shit and the offense would have to carry them. If the offense isnt healthy enough to carry them this is a pretty obvious result.
Even when mostly healthy they don't look close to last year's team which is my entire point.

They started 4-0 bro. They’ve been 3-4 in the last 7. Before tonight it was 2-4 in the last 6!
MAHOMES POPPED HIS FUCKING KNEE OUT OF THE SOCKET. THE TACKLES ARE/WERE INJURED. THE RBS ARE/WERE INJURED. REEK IS/WAS INJURED. THE DEFENSE IS SHIT.

The Cowboys metric.

Even when mostly healthy they don't look close to last year's team which is my entire point.
Do you think Mahomo is close to mostly healthy....? Youve already said he doesnt look to be.

Do you think Mahomo is close to mostly healthy....? Youve already said he doesnt look to be.
I said he looked off since the ankle but he's out there ripping off 40 yard runs like nothing now so I don't know anymore. All we heard about was how amazing he is for being double jointed and having the dislocation not affect him all that much. Who knows what it could be.

The bye will say a lot. If they come back and nuke the Raiders from orbit then I'll gladly concede they just needed to be as close to 100% healthy to be successful.

I said he looked off since the ankle but he's out there ripping off 40 yard runs like nothing now so I don't know anymore. All we heard about was how amazing he is for being double jointed and having the dislocation not affect him all that much. Who knows what it could be.

The bye will say a lot. If they come back and nuke the Raiders from orbit then I'll gladly concede they just needed to be as close to 100% healthy to be successful.
Andy Reid after a bye is about as close to a lock as youll ever get in sports. I think my cans get absolutely obliterated tbh.

Andy Reid after a bye is about as close to a lock as youll ever get in sports. I think my cans get absolutely obliterated tbh.
I don’t give a shit. Fuck the Raiders, fuck the Chiefs, fuck Fangio’s kidney stones.

Lol at Rivers.

For those who don't get what Booger is saying, it's true. Most teams lose games on mistakes THEY make more than opposing teams make plays that win the game. That's why consistency is so sought after in the NFL and why games are won and lost at the line.

For those who don't get what Booger is saying, it's true. Most teams lose games on mistakes THEY make more than opposing teams make plays that win the game. That's why consistency is so sought after in the NFL and why games are won and lost at the line.

You, and your infinite cleverness, would think that Booger was being incredibly insightful

Screen-Shot-2019-11-18-at-2.34.50-PM-1024x576.png

Screen-Shot-2019-11-18-at-2.36.39-PM-1024x576.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back