Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
PRIME RIVERS STRIKES AGAIN.

How do you choose from all of those spot on poll options?

I dont know. But Ill take a win against the division in a unique environment and whack field conditions.
Wasn't a dig but you have to admit this team hasn't looked much like contenders in a while.

Rivers almost had as many interceptions today as he has kids.

I dont know. But Ill take a win against the division in a unique environment and whack field conditions.
So would Dizzy, or anyone else with a working brain. Hes just a salty bitch that his team sucks and the Great Fangio Defense cant stop a nose bleed.

Still better than Trubisky is the only acceptable poll answer.

Chargers should just nut up and sign Kaep

Have the Chiefs won a game where Mahomes looked so mediocre before?

Actually, has Mahomes looked that mediocre before?

Might be good for them if it helps the defense click into not being complete shit. But they can't rely purely on getting picks. A better QB puts up a lot more points in that first half and doesn't throw it away in the 4th.

I dont think so. The other Chiefs posters may be able to find one, but I cant recall one. Mahomes looked off a lot of the game but put up a good 1.5 quarters in the 2nd half. Credit to the Chargers defense. They got a lot of pressure with their front and their secondary stayed disciplined for most of the game.

Dont think the Chiefs will be anything more than avg on defense but Spags is at least being aggressive- which is something Sutton only did for a few games last year.

Obviously against elite rushing teams or offenses theyre gonna have problems but theyre still going to be disruptive.

Another thing that should be noted is that they had Kareem Hunt the 1st 10 games (or so) of last season. They dont have that same elite RB in space for checkdowns or even pass blocking. It shows.

Some poor Mexican whore is going to get used and abused by Phil tonight.

Still better than Trubisky is the only acceptable poll answer.
If I had the option of voting all of the above I would. Every single option is correct.

But we do have the option of rustling Canboozled, so that is probably going to win me over.

So would Dizzy, or anyone else with a working brain. Hes just a salty bitch that his team sucks and the Great Fangio Defense cant stop a nose bleed.
When was their last impressive win? A team this stacked and with Super Bowl hopes?
I don't give a fuck. It was a genuine question.

Eeking out wins against bad teams or flat out losing to them doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Chargers Chargered and handed them a win tonight but outside of the score they got dominated. Mahomes doesn't look himself and hasn't for a while.

Sounds like the salty bitch here is the one who's still upset over last night lol.

When was their last impressive win? A team this stacked and with Super Bowl hopes?

Eeking out wins against bad teams or flat out losing to them doesn't instill a lot of confidence. Chargers Chargered and handed them a win tonight but outside of the score they got dominated. Mahomes doesn't look himself and hasn't for a while.

Sounds like the salty bitch here is the one who's still upset over last night lol.
Mahomes looked better running than he has in awhile but the team has too many flaws to make a playoff run.

I dont think so. The other Chiefs posters may be able to find one, but I cant recall one. Mahomes looked off a lot of the game but put up a good 1.5 quarters in the 2nd half. Credit to the Chargers defense. They got a lot of pressure with their front and their secondary stayed disciplined for most of the game.

Dont think the Chiefs will be anything more than avg on defense but Spags is at least being aggressive- which is something Sutton only did for a few games last year.

Obviously against elite rushing teams or offenses theyre gonna have problems but theyre still going to be disruptive.

Another thing that should be noted is that they had Kareem Hunt the 1st 10 games (or so) of last season. They dont have that same elite RB in space for checkdowns or even pass blocking. It shows.
It's going to be really good for them to have the bye this late. They've done enough to hold a lead in the division and they got really nicked up tonight. Having a chance to get healthy this late in the season is a real advantage if you can survive to this point.

I've noticed a few games this season where the KC offense goes completely wild in spurts and then kind of coasts. All those huge 2nd quarters early in the season, followed by minimal points in the second half. They kind of did it in reverse tonight, but looking forward to seeing what they can do against the Pats in a few weeks. Going to need a complete 60 minutes from them.

It's going to be really good for them to have the bye this late. They've done enough to hold a lead in the division and they got really nicked up tonight. Having a chance to get healthy this late in the season is a real advantage if you can survive to this point.

I've noticed a few games this season where the KC offense goes completely wild in spurts and then kind of coasts. All those huge 2nd quarters early in the season, followed by minimal points in the second half. They kind of did it in reverse tonight, but looking forward to seeing what they can do against the Pats in a few weeks. Going to need a complete 60 minutes from them.
I'd actually favor them against the Pats. They can't score for shit. As off as KC has looked for most of this year I don't think they can get held to under 20 and that should be enough to beat this NE team.

They beat the Vikings two weeks ago for fucks sake lol.

The entire team has been hurt/out, theyre still winning, and youre crying that theyre not impressively winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back