NFL Discussion: Viva La Mexico

Rivers is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually favor them against the Pats. They can't score for shit. As off as KC has looked for most of this year I don't think they can get held to under 20 and that should be enough to beat this NE team.
Baltimore
Kc
Pats

that’s the afc top three teams in order. Injuries, and how the teams look in 6 weeks can change everything. But that’s what I have right now

They beat the Vikings two weeks ago for fucks sake lol.

The entire team has been hurt/out, theyre still winning, and youre crying that theyre not impressively winning.
Same can be said about a lot of the AFC teams though.

steelers
Pats
Ravens
Colts

have all had huge injuries

Same can be said about a lot of the AFC teams though.

steelers
Pats
Ravens
Colts

have all had huge injuries
None of them lost the best QB in the league, or their QB in general, and yet the Chiefs are still beating contenders and are still 7-4.

Spinning this as negative is truly ridiculous. I cant believe what Im reading.

Guy popped his knee out 3 weeks ago and were wondering why he doesnt look 100% lmao.

Some poor Mexican whore is going to get used and abused by Phil tonight.
He's really not far from home. Probably gonna go make another baby with his wife. (Does he only have one wife? Seems like a backup would be useful to cut down on time spent pregnant for his franchise spouse.)

I'd actually favor them against the Pats. They can't score for shit. As off as KC has looked for most of this year I don't think they can get held to under 20 and that should be enough to beat this NE team.
Maybe. Colts held them to 13 in Arrowhead, but agreed it's really hard to hold them down even to the 24 they got tonight.

Brady is a mediocre right QB now, but the narrative that there are no weapons around him is false and they will resort to all manner of trickery to score. They've put up the 3rd most points this season. Granted the defense has scored some and they've given the offense a lot of short fields, but I wouldn't be confident neither of those things happen. I feel like the Pats secondary was put together with KC in mind and they're legitimately nasty. Ravens were extremely conservative throwing against them, but were able to beat up the front 7 and run the ball down their throats.

He's really not far from home. Probably gonna go make another baby with his wife. (Does he only have one wife? Seems like a backup would be useful to cut down on time spent pregnant for his franchise spouse.)

He has a back up in TJ.

None of them lost the best QB in the league, or their QB in general, and yet the Chiefs are still beating contenders and are still 7-4.

Colts lost 2 qbs, and Steelers lost their QB. Like I said I think they are only second to the Baltimore’s so I don’t know what people are on about. I think pats/chiefs is a “who shows up” type of game. But injuries aren’t an excuse for it because everyone’s been devastated this season. I mean I think the pats were down 9 starting players on offense vs the giants. It’s not like it’s exclusive to the chiefs

They beat the Vikings two weeks ago for fucks sake lol.

The entire team has been hurt/out, theyre still winning, and youre crying that theyre not impressively winning.

Guy popped his knee out 3 weeks ago and were wondering why he doesnt look 100% lmao.
Yeah, the Vikings also lost to the fucking Bears and were getting trounced by a 3-7 team for 2 quarters <2>

Chiefs followed up that win by losing to the Titans.

Steelers haven't had their QB since week 2. Texans lost Watt yet again. Colts lost fucking Luck and Brissett. Everyone deals with injuries.

Mahomes hasn't looked right since the ankle injury but he was running around just fine tonight so who knows.

I legitimately have no idea why you're so incredulous towards suggesting the Chiefs look vulnerable this year. Defense is trash, injuries are piling up, Mahomes looking far off his MVP season. Yeah, crazy to think they aren't a juggernaut this season and wondering when last year's team might show up.

It's going to be really good for them to have the bye this late. They've done enough to hold a lead in the division and they got really nicked up tonight. Having a chance to get healthy this late in the season is a real advantage if you can survive to this point.

I've noticed a few games this season where the KC offense goes completely wild in spurts and then kind of coasts. All those huge 2nd quarters early in the season, followed by minimal points in the second half. They kind of did it in reverse tonight, but looking forward to seeing what they can do against the Pats in a few weeks. Going to need a complete 60 minutes from them.

Yeah, you have a good pulse on the team. They really need to be healthy to win if they get in the yoffs. You take away one or two pieces and theyre an above avg offense- not elite.

Having said that, both their tackles are nicked up, Tyreek Hill left the game tonight, Damien Williams got hurt...the bye is needed.

If the Chiefs get to the yoffs- Im way more nervous if the play the Ravens or Texans than the Pats. They actually have a really good matchup against them stylistically and dont have Gronk. Not that it would be easy- I just dont see the Pats scoring much on the Chiefs.

They have a big game against the Raiders off the bye and then the Pats. I think those two games are going to reveal who they are/can be.

Yeah, you have a good pulse on the team. They really need to be healthy to win if they get in the yoffs. You take away one or two pieces and theyre an above avg offense- not elite.

Having said that, both their tackles are nicked up, Tyreek Hill left the game tonight, Damien Williams got hurt...the bye is needed.

If the Chiefs get to the yoffs- Im way more nervous if the play the Ravens or Texans than the Pats. They actually have a really good matchup against them stylistically and dont have Gronk. Not that it would be easy- I just dont see the Pats scoring much on the Chiefs.

They have a big game against the Raiders off the bye and then the Pats. I think those two games are going to reveal who they are/can be.
Those are probably the two most important games of the season for them back to back. At least there’s the bye first. I know this sounds ridiculous but I’m nervous for Brady during the cowboys game. The D line of the cowboys have been underperforming but hey have the potential to bully the fuck out of this O line and take it to Tom Brady. The last thing we need is Brady getting beat up this deep in the season.

Maybe. Colts held them to 13 in Arrowhead, but agreed it's really hard to hold them down even to the 24 they got tonight.

Brady is a mediocre right QB now, but the narrative that there are no weapons around him is false and they will resort to all manner of trickery to score. They've put up the 3rd most points this season. Granted the defense has scored some and they've given the offense a lot of short fields, but I wouldn't be confident neither of those things happen. I feel like the Pats secondary was put together with KC in mind and they're legitimately nasty. Ravens were extremely conservative throwing against them, but were able to beat up the front 7 and run the ball down their throats.
Pats defense is legit, no denying that. But that offense looks worse by the week. I won't ever count them out of a season but damn they looked completely inept yesterday against a decent defense.

That Colts game felt like an anomaly. Nothing was working for the Chiefs that day and I'd be surprised to see that happen again. As of today they aren't as functional as the Ravens but the potential to score points in a hurry against anyone is still there. I think any team that can do that is going to be real trouble for the Pats.

I can see a world where without Hill healthy the chiefs struggle to beat the secondary of the Pats

Colts lost 2 qbs, and Steelers lost their QB. Like I said I think they are only second to the Baltimore’s so I don’t know what people are on about. I think pats/chiefs is a “who shows up” type of game. But injuries aren’t an excuse for it because everyone’s been devastated this season. I mean I think the pats were down 9 starting players on offense vs the giants. It’s not like it’s exclusive to the chiefs
Have the Colts looked flawless? Pats? Nope.

Baltimore is the only one right now that looks head and shoulders above the league. I bet if Lmr goes down they sure as shit wouldnt either.

Chiefs are winning through huge injuries. Of course they dont look unbeatable.

Yeah, the Vikings also lost to the fucking Bears and were getting trounced by a 3-7 team for 2 quarters <2>

Chiefs followed up that win by losing to the Titans.

Steelers haven't had their QB since week 2. Texans lost Watt yet again. Colts lost fucking Luck and Brissett. Everyone deals with injuries.

Mahomes hasn't looked right since the ankle injury but he was running around just fine tonight so who knows.

I legitimately have no idea why you're so incredulous towards suggesting the Chiefs look vulnerable this year. Defense is trash, injuries are piling up, Mahomes looking far off his MVP season. Yeah, crazy to think they aren't a juggernaut this season and wondering when last year's team might show up.
Theyre 7-4 and number 1 in the division. Of course they dont look flawless. Shut the fuck up is my pt.

I can see a world where without Hill healthy the chiefs struggle to beat the secondary of the Pats
Doesnt matter since Maxx Crosby & Co are going to wreck those cans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back