• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assume with things like this that it isnt the first or last time.

So ya, go ahead and break his legs.

Actually looking forward to the game tonight and not just for fantasy reasons. Should be a good match up.
Hope the Titans pull it off. Im ready for new relevant teams.

Also, I'm gonna sound like an old man here....these TD celebrations are mostly retarded. IT is not that damn clever that a bunch of men sat around and pretended to play duck duck goose or ping pong or some shit. I don't need 7 guys becoming props and acting out roles just so the guy who scored a td can pretend to lift weights. It's ridiculous.

Honestly, I prefer the old school disrespectful shit lol Give me Moss mooning the GB fans, give me A Saint doing the Dirty Bird, pulling out a sharpie or a cell phone. Short and clever. This shit now is too much. It's like 8 guys line up and pretend to play baseball and everyone shits their pants. Taco Charlton get's a sack and he has to stand around and pretend to make tacos for the entire defense? Just pretend you're eating a taco or some shit and move along.

680c9e807666d2fc40c57868ffe0986c.gif

I don't know if I can find enough interest to watch the game tonight although I might have to see how the Sky Cam thing goes. I'm pissed that it's on NBC so no Kristen Bell tonight.

Pretty much made the Rice mistake again NFL? I don't even understand

Titans-Steelers certainly has playoff relevance, but that game screams "16:22" to me.

Big Rape breaks ankle first quarter, backups fail, Charlie Batch is brought as fan fav.
Titans 31-13.

Is getting rid of Wade one of the dumbest things a team has done recently?

I hadn't looked at what the Rams have done defensively lately and they're rolling.

Denver has looked terrible lately.

I hadn't looked at what the Rams have done defensively lately and they're rolling.

Denver has looked terrible lately.

Rams have a pretty good pass D and a pretty poor Rush D.
They also have the most takeaways with 19

That titans defense leaves a lot to be desired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back