• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion V61:Rip Shermans achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Bills put out trade feelers for Tygod. Seems really stulid to know youre going to make this move and not get something for him.

I wonder if the Bills put out trade feelers for Tygod. Seems really stulid to know youre going to make this move and not get something for him.
Isn’t the trade deadline over? Also the bills owe him a 3 million bonus on the 3rd day of the new nfl year so they most likely will release him. Dumb move all around by them

Bills getting nothing for a player they've never liked.

I’m just glad my team has wentz.

Isn’t the trade deadline over? Also the bills owe him a 3 million bonus on the 3rd day of the new nfl year so they most likely will release him. Dumb move all around by them
I think he meant before the deadline, it's dumb to suddenly go nuclear on him a couple weeks past. He might not be the best passer, but he's not the only problem with the Bills, and I'm sure some other team would have tossed a couple picks their way. Shame, I was enjoying the early success in Buffalo, but if they lose to the Chargers this weekend it's a wrap.

Bills getting nothing for a player they've never liked.
Meant before the deadline. That was just a couple weeks ago. They had to have been thinking about this for a while.

I feel like there are a few teams who would toss a pick or two their way for him.

Meant before the deadline. That was just a couple weeks ago. They had to have been thinking about this for a while.

I feel like there are a few teams who would toss a pick or two their way for him.
I was just speaking to the whole situation in general. They've never really gotten behind him as their QB and never really seemed to want him around.

Seems like the entire time he's been with Buffalo will turn out to be a waste of everyone's time. And the Bills shot themselves in the dick by not getting anything for him.

I was just speaking to the whole situation in general. They've never really gotten behind him as their QB and never really seemed to want him around.

Seems like the entire time he's been with Buffalo will turn out to be a waste of everyone's time. And the Bills shot themselves in the dick by not getting anything for him.

I've often wondered what the situation there is. Did he do something off the field?

I've often wondered what the situation there is. Did he do something off the field?
Just seems they aren't sold on his talent.

I'm sure they think the grass is greener but they're in for a rude surprise when they hop that fence and find out how many piles of dog shit there are.

Tyrod might be the only QB that got more shittalked by his own front office than Cousins.

Well before the deadline they were 5-2 and don't think you could have justified trading him regardless of not being sold on him. They should have traded him in the preseason and tanked the year.

Landry video of him pushing his lady has surfaced.

Prob getting a vacation with Zeke.

Landry video of him pushing his lady has surfaced.

Prob getting a vacation with Zeke.

I could really go on a bitch fit here about the whole thing, but I'll refrain from making you guys suffer through it

I wanna see the video, suspend him for life if it was a violent push.

Also, I'm gonna sound like an old man here....these TD celebrations are mostly retarded. IT is not that damn clever that a bunch of men sat around and pretended to play duck duck goose or ping pong or some shit. I don't need 7 guys becoming props and acting out roles just so the guy who scored a td can pretend to lift weights. It's ridiculous.

Honestly, I prefer the old school disrespectful shit lol Give me Moss mooning the GB fans, give me A Saint doing the Dirty Bird, pulling out a sharpie or a cell phone. Short and clever. This shit now is too much. It's like 8 guys line up and pretend to play baseball and everyone shits their pants. Taco Charlton get's a sack and he has to stand around and pretend to make tacos for the entire defense? Just pretend you're eating a taco or some shit and move along.

Actually looking forward to the game tonight and not just for fantasy reasons. Should be a good match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back