NFL Discussion v45: The Von Show

Is Denver's Defense the Greatest Ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a shit way to end a great season, pretty much everything that could go wrong went wrong for Carolina. Dropped passes, dropped INTs, weird blown punt coverage, on and on; it just wasn't the same team that showed up. (Of course Cotchery made that catch, Talib should have been ejected, blah blah bitch bitch etc etc.) I won't call that Denver D the best ever but they came to play. Not like the Panther D didn't, generally when the opposing QB throws for 141 yards, gets sacked 5 times, and has a fumble and an INT with no TDs you win the game.

Anyway, as a long suffering Raider fan and Charlottean I've had fun talking shit to Panther adversaries this year and unlike Cam I take my whuppins like a man so I'm here to say congrats to the Broncos. Enjoy it Diz, and if you happen to know a ninja in Denver named Grayson who receives a case of excellent locally brewed beer from his cousin in Charlotte who honors his bets drink up.

the way cam conducted himself during and after the game is exactly why i cant stand him. he is a spoiled brat. he can dish it out, but damn he can not take it. has nothing to do with racism.

XXhTGO4.jpg

Crabtree: “All the stuff we’ve been through. Three years in a row … I don’t like to pick and see what went wrong and go back to the past. Kap … I hope he gets his life together. I hope he gets on that field and gets in the books.”

Me: “Still keep in touch with any 49ers teammates?”

Crabtree: “Yeah, the guys I was cool with.”

Me: “Kapernick?

Crabtree: “Nah, I haven’t talked to him since I left. I hope he gets in those books and watch that film and know what he’s doing out there.”

I'm curious about the animosity Crabtree still has towards Kaep. He has continued to take shots at him, you don't normally see guys doing that a year later. And mentioned it on his last insult, it's really weird for him to insult his work ethic when Crabtree never attended at training camp with the 49ers.

Crabtree sounds like a salty bitch. No reason to keep talking about Kaep.

kaep probably tried to kiss him or some shit

I'm listening to a radio show and they said Marshawn throwing his tied shoes up on the power line or whatever is gang-related.
At least where I grew up, shoes hanging on the power lines signified where the dope spot was. Not gang related.

If you factor in all the rule changes probably the best.

The Ravens were 2, then the 85 bears.

Crabtree has always been a salty Sally since college. He's dropped crap on every qb he's ever had going back to college

Wasn't the most exciting game and cant remember the last SB off my head where both QBs were totally atrocious but the better team won, congrats Broncos

No more football for like 7 months now smh

Okay, I'll eat my crow. I didn't think that the Broncos D would be that dominant, so congrats Broncos fans on the win.

But to honest, that D had to play like their lives depended on it, because holy hell was the Broncos offense a pile of wet noodles.

Should read keep pouting

LOL I understand why a Seahawks fan would be loving this but...

Cam represented like a pouty bitch, true. That being said, this Panthers team doesn't deserve to be painted in that light. There are a ton of humble "bring-your-lunchbox let's get to work" players on that team. Thomas Davis alone represents everything that's cool about football, a true warrior who plays for the love of the game. Kuechly has played his ass off from day one and has to be kicked out of the facility because he's studying film non-stop. Pretty much this entire Panther team has done nothing but work hard and win this entire year and they don't deserve to be thrown under the bus and disrespected because the QB played like shit and pouted like a 5-year-old girl who needs a nappy-nap.

OK rant over but I live and work in Charlotte and I encounter many of these guys regularly and they're quality individuals, not "rappers and back-up dancers". All but one of that team took a hard loss with dignity and I hate to see Cam's antics overshadow that.

Some chiefs groups on Facebook could not take the Broncos win

Called Talib's facemask cheating
Said the refs were in it for Peyton
NFL rigged it so Peyton would win
NFL rigged the NE game against KC
Can't handle the fact Von is going to be great like Derrick Thomas (already has 2 things DT never had, SB and SBMVP)
Von won't be better than Houston

Fans can be fucking annoying sometimes.

Feel bad for my bro tho, had to watch that with his in laws who are all bronco fans lol

Both defenses showed up. Kudos to Von Molly and company. Fuck Captain Insano.

For Charlotte, Ealy, Luke, Thomas Davis, and Norman played fantastic. Denver really didn't accomplish much on offense.

Onwards to the Draft. I can't wait. I have been lurking in Alex's draft thread.

Oh and poor Mike Carey... Can't get shit right.

Thomas Davis had 5 tackles and whiffed on a couple. Wouldnt say he played fantastic.

LOL I understand why a Seahawks fan would be loving this but...

Cam represented like a pouty bitch, true. That being said, this Panthers team doesn't deserve to be painted in that light. There are a ton of humble "bring-your-lunchbox let's get to work" players on that team. Thomas Davis alone represents everything that's cool about football, a true warrior who plays for the love of the game. Kuechly has played his ass off from day one and has to be kicked out of the facility because he's studying film non-stop. Pretty much this entire Panther team has done nothing but work hard and win this entire year and they don't deserve to be thrown under the bus and disrespected because the QB played like shit and pouted like a 5-year-old girl who needs a nappy-nap.

OK rant over but I live and work in Charlotte and I encounter many of these guys regularly and they're quality individuals, not "rappers and back-up dancers". All but one of that team took a hard loss with dignity and I hate to see Cam's antics overshadow that.
I actually like cam, irritates the shit outta me that Seahawk fans made petitions and are still being cry babies about the loss.

Can is a hell of a ball player. Got some growing up to do, but so do I and I'm 34.
That was a tongue and cheek comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back