NFL Discussion v45: The Von Show

Is Denver's Defense the Greatest Ever?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no shit he shouldve stayed there and interviewed

chris harris was in the background pretty much saying "we wanted him to throw against us..they couldnt make plays..etc etc"

now why they were interviewing separate players in the same room is beyond me

if thats why he left then fuck him even more. #boofuckinghoo

Played probably the league's three best offenses. They held them to a combined total of 44 points, forced 7 turnovers, and got 14 sacks.

Has to be one of the greatest playoff performances from a squad in NFL history.

still loling at the fake outrage over bill ro using boy

people ignored cam acting like a immature baby tho

Brilliant performance from the donkeys. I wish I had tossed some money on my Von MVP prediction.

My hatred for Talib grows by the game though. He is a filthy player.

facemask.0.gif

He probably should have been tossed for this. Could have changed the game too. Dumb move

He probably should have been tossed for this. Could have changed the game too. Dumb move

I thought so too. But they never frickin toss anyone. They've got all these safety rules, but dirty D still works. That was a 2 yard penalty and nothing more.

People are saying cam will learn to handle himself after this

Dudes 26 lol shouldve known by now

I would've beat the shit outta my dad if he did that

facemask.0.gif

Hes a piece of trash. And Im not just saying that because hes a Broncan.

Accurate.

Yeah, except Josh Norman was bawling after the game and still showed up and gave a classy interview.

Emotion is fine, he acted like a child.

Yeah, except Josh Norman was bawling after the game and still showed up and gave a classy interview.

Emotion is fine, he acted like a child.

Well one, Im not defending him. Two, didnt expect him to take it well as hes been in the league 5 years now and its been seen before. Third, I think what Rapoport said is entirely accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back