253 yapg
12 papg

13 Hawks
274 yapg
14 papg

15 Broncos
283 yapg
19 papg

Actually felt for Josh Norman. Panthers handled themselves with class.

Cam showed once again he's bitchmade.
yeah i respect normans game dude brings it along with luke kuechly. Guys like cam and shaq thompson deserve the humbling though.

The 76 Steelers need some love even though they didn't make the SB. 247 yapg and 10 papg. They only allowed 28 points total in their last 9 games.

Let's not forget the 71 Vikings.. their numbers were insane.

My favorite is the people who are shocked by Cam walking out. As if, coming up, people didn't constantly call him a baby because of this very same thing. He get's some success and it's like "Oh my god, can you believe what Cam did!?" again, like he hasn't been a shitty loser since he's been in the league.

that 2002 bucs defense was something special

So he got butthurt that the reporter stated denver stacked the boxed and forced them to throw ? because thats all i heard
chris harris was in the background pretty much saying "we wanted him to throw against us..they couldnt make plays..etc etc"

now why they were interviewing separate players in the same room is beyond me

I'm listening to a radio show and they said Marshawn throwing his tied shoes up on the power line or whatever is gang-related.

chris harris was in the background pretty much saying "we wanted him to throw against us..they couldnt make plays..etc etc"

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I'm listening to a radio show and they said Marshawn throwing his tied shoes up on the power line or whatever is gang-related.
I doubt that lol. It already was known he could retire. He almost retired last year but they gave him a raise.

Oh boo hoo lol. This guy does dabbing team photos throughout the season before the game is even over then pouts like a little hoe when chris harris states some facts. Thats some cryababy ass shit right there.

dizzy...im a bucs fan.. i dont give a fyuckkkk lol

it is just a little weird that they were interviewing two opposing players in the same area... never seen that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back