NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steel City Sissies need to pull out a win tomorrow. Not even for Denver's interests, just fuck the Ravens.

Yeah, it'll be a pretty heartbreaking loss. Defense will need some plays, give me a + turnover differential and I'm stoked. Ravens don't have the best team, but I never take an AFC North victory for granted. This team is too good to be missing the playoffs.

Brutal for Carr and the Raidahs. He is a great young QB and by all accounts a good dude.

I have a strong feeling he will be back on his feet and listening to Morissey records soon.

My girlfriend asked what kind of mascara he uses, she said it didnt run at all when they carted him off.

Brutal for Carr and the Raidahs. He is a great young QB and by all accounts a good dude.

I have a strong feeling he will be back on his feet and listening to Morissey records soon.
It does suck. Hope Carr doesn't get too depressed and turn to cutting after this. Especially with all of the pain from that pinky injury.

So I slept in to late today (hungover, even late to the bar for the pack) and didn't get to mess with my cantasy team...but I'm in the final.

So I'm stuck with Bell(oh yeah), some reciever from Baltimore and Baltimore D. I'm thinking about just sitting the D in the hopes Bell performs. Is that a good move?

The Texans are the 26th best team in the NFL according to MIT grad Jeff Sagarin. They're playoff-bound, lol. AFC South for ya!

The Texans are the 26th best team in the NFL according to MIT grad Jeff Sagarin. They're playoff-bound, lol. AFC South for ya!
So it took MIT grad Jeff Nutsack to convince you that the Texans and the AFC South are shit?

Steel City Sissies need to pull out a win tomorrow. Not even for Denver's interests, just fuck the Ravens.

I thought you were my friend!!!

tumblr_inline_my1hkvzWMw1qdrn68.gif

wtf?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-plan-covering-jordy-nelson-green-bay-packers

As Jordy Nelson had a banner day against the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday, the team's defensive backs apparently devised a strategy to cover the Green Bay Packers wide receiver independent of what coach Mike Zimmer wanted.

After Minnesota's 38-25 loss to the Packers, Zimmer explained that the Vikings had planned for cornerback Xavier Rhodes to shadow Nelson. Rhodes, though, said the Vikings' cornerbacks had decided on a different plan during the week, opting to have Rhodes stay at right cornerback, with veteran Terence Newmanor second-year player Trae Waynes at left cornerback.

It wasn't until the second half that the Vikings put Rhodes on Nelson, who caught seven passes for 145 yards and two touchdowns in the first half.

"In the first half, Terence Newman came over and said something to me like, 'I can cover this guy; let me have him,'" Zimmer said. "I said, 'Do what you're supposed to do.'"

Rhodes held Nelson to two catches for nine yards in the second half.

"That's what he was supposed to do the whole game," Zimmer said. "Someone decided they wouldn't do that."

I thought you were my friend!!!

tumblr_inline_my1hkvzWMw1qdrn68.gif
You weren't at the yoff game a couple of years ago when my soul was actually freezing. Literally beer, food, and phones were freezing beyond functionality. Then the fucking gay Ravens win in 2OT? Fuck that and fuck the Ravens and Fuck Flacco

Lol you are still throwing a bitch fit. Just shut your fucking mouth and move on.

That's what I told you long ago, but you kept on going and going when everyone told you to STFU already. Jesus dude, you're like the king of facepalms. Marry Christmas!

That's what I told you long ago, but you kept on going and going when everyone told you to STFU already. Jesus dude, you're like the king of facepalms. Marry Christmas!

*merry*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back