NFL Discussion v.28: Not like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor raider fans, I live in the heart of raider country.. RIP tuck rule revenge game.

RIP to all the little kids about to get triggered unwrapping Derek Carr jerseys in a couple hours.

Serves the bandwagoners for not having one already though.

That's what I told you long ago, but you kept on going and going when everyone told you to STFU already. Jesus dude, you're like the king of facepalms. Marry Christmas!
{<huh}

So I slept in to late today (hungover, even late to the bar for the pack) and didn't get to mess with my cantasy team...but I'm in the final.

So I'm stuck with Bell(oh yeah), some reciever from Baltimore and Baltimore D. I'm thinking about just sitting the D in the hopes Bell performs. Is that a good move?

I think so. Bell is your meal ticket, no reason to handicap him if there's another defense available.

Merry Christmas to you filthy animals. Unless the Steelers lose, in which case fuck you all.

Was Krapernick throwing up the black power salute after he scored on the 2 pt conversion?

I've been laughing my ass off at this for the past couple hours. Sounds like Zimmer has lost the locker room.

I don't know what goes on in Minnesota. No coach since Bud Grant has been able to take control of the team. It likely has something to do with the type of players they have. I saw that Zimmer was very annoyed when they spoke to him at halftime. Maybe he'll go to another team.

I don't know what goes on in Minnesota. No coach since Bud Grant has been able to take control of the team. It likely has something to do with the type of players they have. I saw that Zimmer was very annoyed when they spoke to him at halftime. Maybe he'll go to another team.

They were a doomed team this year, I think Zimmer is a still a good coach. Once AP went down their weakness at the skill positions was magnified.

My girlfriend asked what kind of mascara he uses, she said it didnt run at all when they carted him off.

Your AV is perfect for that question and your gf is a savage.

I've been laughing my ass off at this for the past couple hours. Sounds like Zimmer has lost the locker room.

If it is true he should get fired. You can't have players shitting on the coach like that.

What do you think Andy Reid is eating for the holidays

He seems like a layer man. Turkey covered in mashed potatoes covered in stuffing covered in gravy. And a couple peas, because vegetables are healthy.

All I want for Xmas is a Donkey win

Go Raiders!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.arro...he-perfect-burger?client=ms-android-sprint-us

You have never heard Andy Reid talk as passionately about something as he did when describing his perfect burger to Danny Parkins and Carrington Harrison on 610 Sports recently. You thought Reid didn't give anything away to the media until you heard him talk about his burgers. He gave the whole damn thing away.

Take it away, Big Red...

"I like it medium," Reid said on 610 Sports (24 minute mark here). "It's hard, I mean, you have to execute that thing the right way. You have to get it to where it's perfect and juicy when you cut it open but not raw. Then a nice slice of good, fresh Vidalia onion on it. Some mayo and ketchup. A little squirt of mustard but not too much. Pickles, lettuce and tomato and I'm ready to roll. The bun becomes very important. To put all that together and make it perfect, there's some time involved. That's where it comes in. You practice, you get it right and then when you bite into it baby, it's ecstasy right there, so that's like a good play."

Yeah I know. I had to deal with that for 6 hours. I called him out for talking shit (and failing) and for being wrong about late game situations/resting starters. He throws a fit trying save face by painting me as some sort retard and he can't even wish me a proper Merry Christmas!

Yeah I know. I had to deal with that for 6 hours. I called him out for talking shit (and failing) and for being wrong about late game situations/resting starters. He throws a fit trying save face by painting me as some sort retard and he can't even wish me a proper Merry Christmas!

You went full retard last night bro, let it go.

If Todd Gurley decides to go out with a bang and rush for 155 yards or more next week.. he'll be a 1,000 yard rusher this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back