NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs (not for the Chargers lmao)

How we feeling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably the best route with fucking Rhule at coach , how this bitch has a Job but not Flores is a Joke.

The GM likes Tua and Flores doesn’t. That’s it.

As far as Carolina I think they want to see the guy coach with someone other than Darnold as QB before they can him.

All about the QB’s, brother.

The GM likes Tua and Flores doesn’t. That’s it.

As far as Carolina I think they want to see the guy coach with someone other than Darnold as QB before they can him.

All about the QB’s, brother.

well it was the coaches decision to get both Darnold and teddy these last two seasons lmao. He should be canned for that alone.

Cucks
Niners
Cardinals
Patriots by 30
Bungles
Chefs

tt2tb.

It's kind of wild to me that the general consensus seems to be that the Cowboys can't win this game. I'm not even saying I know the Cowboys will win or some shit, it just seems everyone thinks they will lose and I don't really know what it's based on. History I guess lol

It's kind of wild to me that the general consensus seems to be that the Cowboys can't win this game. I'm not even saying I know the Cowboys will win or some shit, it just seems everyone thinks they will lose and I don't really know what it's based on. History I guess lol
Big difference between can’t and won’t

I think it has to do with them having a losing record against playoff teams.

@Revolver bills Vs pats tickets are like $30 right now. You gonna make the trip?

Wtf there's a Monday night game? That's gotta be new, right?

Don't they also get boned by having less days off?

well considering Dak is playing at a Jimmy C level right now, both coaches are complete cans and deebo will probably burn Diggs for 500 yards. You can call it a toss up lmao.

lol a cheap ticket isn't going to get me to fly cross country and sit in the freezing cold for a game.
Lmao.

I heard they can’t sell the tickets cause it’s so god damn cold

Not a pro bowler though. Not even a first or second alternate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back