• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Take my knee instead

2 down

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Dropvante. Requests trade to one of the worst organizations of the last two decades, gets mad that he plays for a bad team.
Aidan O’Cannell bout to save his career imo

Or get them a first round pick for Tae lol

He landed in the best possible situation for him.

On a Super Bowl team who just almost set the sack record last year, with all his college buddies, and great vets on the D-line like Cox and Graham, who have been on the Eagles for 12+ years, to keep Carter in line.

If he doesn't succeed in Philly he won't succeed anywhere.

Ya I not believe how he lucked out and how Philly lucked out that he had off the field problems . I know it's always cool for these guys to be #1 draft pick or top 5, but I would much rather be a mid to late first rounder, or even top second rounder b/c of how the contract works and end up with a great organization. There is a reason crappy organizations are ALWAYS drafting early.....b/d they are crapy situations to go into. Like a David Carr type guy never had a chane

Couldn't beleive philly got Carter and Nolan Smith (dude is a freak athlete)

He's still under performing tonight for my team, 10 catches for 70 yards in 2 games for a total of 24.40 fantasy points in my League. Tonight as of now 8/85 and 28.00 points, actually I'll take that.

Ya, so far this year I was glad I had the 5th pick and Tyreek fell to me :) 5th pick was the best spot b/c there were 5 guys (6 if you count Kelce) that we all pretty even to me and then a definite drop after that.

Youre gonna do that mid game? What personnel do they have to do that?

Not gonna happen.
It should be schemed for bad o-lines. They have a bad o-line.

Literally every team has quick reads in their play book.

It should be schemed for bad o-lines. They have a bad o-line.

Literally every team has quick reads in their play book.
What part of last night do you think that was any part of the game plan? They still need someone who can create separation from the go, and they need more than Puka Nacua on crossing routes. Can Jefferson and Tutu are better at creating space downfield. The check downs to Higbee aren't consistent enough.There is nothing you can do when you're getting beat that badly like they did last night. With Kupp it could work, with their current stable, it can't. Ideally you'll have the throw on the hitch of the dropback, they aren't open or else that ball would be thrown.

It's like we're not watching the same game.

Travis might be a goober sometimes but at least he seems genuine

Pats brother is some superficial tik tok asshole who only does things for views

And kissing women against their wishes
That’s a good point. I don’t like Travis but he seems like he’s genuinely himself which is respectable.

That Miami offense is incredible. I am stoked to see how long they keep up this run.

However, as dominant as Miami's offense has been, Cleveland's Defense is every bit as impressive.

https://dawgpounddaily.com/posts/browns-defense-boasts-stat-doesnt-seem-possible-01hb78ybmr0f
That brings us to the stat that does not seem real. Through three games, the Browns have allowed a staggering -36 rushing yards before contact. The league average is +94.22.

Imagine if they kept BakeGOAT versus the serial rapist.

Ya, so far this year I was glad I had the 5th pick and Tyreek fell to me :) 5th pick was the best spot b/c there were 5 guys (6 if you count Kelce) that we all pretty even to me and then a definite drop after that.
Don't play Tyreek this weekend.

What part of last night do you think that was any part of the game plan? They still need someone who can create separation from the go, and they need more than Puka Nacua on crossing routes. Can Jefferson and Tutu are better at creating space downfield. The check downs to Higbee aren't consistent enough.There is nothing you can do when you're getting beat that badly like they did last night. With Kupp it could work, with their current stable, it can't. Ideally you'll have the throw on the hitch of the dropback, they aren't open or else that ball would be thrown.

It's like we're not watching the same game.
Its like you think you are smarter than you are. My point is it needs to be part of their plan and it isnt. Short dump offs and quick reads are not difficult to scheme and would take load off of Stafford having to take 5 step drop backs and sling it down the field every play. It doesnt require specialty personnel either.

There are 4 0-3 teams left in the NFL and there will likely be 2 0-4 teams after next Sunday with the Vikings playing the Panthers and the Broncos playing the Bears. It seems like somebody has to win. It could be a case of who wants to tank the season more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back