• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Take my knee instead

2 down

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol shut the fuck up. The guy had 9 years.

True, but why shut him down with 2 games left? There was really no point. That's a slap in the face. Let the man finish out the season. I guess they were trying to lose but Carr was playing terrible anyway so they probably would have lost

How do I offer my knees to ryan Jensen so he could boost the bucs o line?

True, but why shut him down with 2 games left? There was really no point. That's a slap in the face. Let the man finish out the season. I guess they were trying to lose but Carr was playing terrible anyway so they probably would have lost

It had to do with guaranteed contract money, I believe. Same for the timing/date on when he ended up getting traded.

I’d have to imagine Mahomes felt like a complete fool this weekend. Kelce had the biggest pop star in the box screaming “let’s fucking go” for him while mahomo had to go hang out with the hunk of shit he married. Huge bummer
Damn, you really don't like Mahomo's wife do you.

The only person who does is Mahomo lol

Doubtful

EEso9-ZXoAARbya.jpg

That Raiders did Carr pretty dirty IMO. He deserved to be treated better after everything he went through with them. Didn't even let the guy play 1 more game in front of his home fans.
He “deserved better” than 2 extensions which included being the highest paid QB? He deserved better than them getting a WR like Adams? He deserved more than 9 years?

Whatd he deserve exactly? He played like shit.

The 5 step drop is buying time for Stafford. That's the entire point of the drop back, its supposed to work/sync with route 1 in the majority of passing plays. If a DB is playing bump and run it can throw the timing off. That's all pre-snap understanding. If Stafford isn't throwing its not because he's trying to do too much. It's because he's not getting a good look. We saw multiple times last night where he tried to get it in early and it was deflected or jumped.

I haven't looked back at the game, but I'm sure they tried multiple times to get the ball out early. Then when you're on 3rd and 10 or 3rd and 12 those concepts no longer work.

Taking a sack is preferable to another int or fumble. You can't just read the entire field in less than 4 seconds. It's pre-snap and rhythm in most cases. Stafford is an elite reader too. He's probably the best in the league along with Rodgers.
Holding the ball longer is not buying more time. Its giving pass rushers more time to kill your aging QB. Its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back