You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spider-2-Y-Banna’d that ass.

Rivers for Raiders MVP.

Still

Pretty amazing for a team that was supposed to win 3 games
For sure. They very well could land a wild card spot. But I just feel like they never play dominant enough to call any game a win on paper. Even being favorites over the Bungals or Jets.

To think my sorry ass team lost to these :eek::eek::eek:s

just sad, really...

Hunter Renfrow is all that is man.

I hated him at Clemson, dude catches everything and is always open.

Honestly thought he'd go to Patriots, happy he's on a team I actually respect.

Phillip Rivers: has a man open for a first down during the last drive - with three timeouts. All he needs to do is get into field goal range... throws the ball to the Raider's 30 (from his own 30 or further) and is nearly picked off.
Then proceeds to do the exact same shit over and over, until he's finally picked off.

giphy.gif

Rivers has been a rollercoaster this year. He can still sling it but his brain seems to be slipping.

Looks like I missed some Schaudenfreude.

So the Ben/Rivers group of QBs finally out of the top 10 category - anyone wanna take a stab at the first half top 10 QBs? Looking it's gotta be at least a few names you wouldn't expect. Never been a Dak fan but can you leave him off the list at this point?

So the Ben/Rivers group of QBs finally out of the top 10 category - anyone wanna take a stab at the first half top 10 QBs? Looking it's gotta be at least a few names you wouldn't expect. Never been a Dak fan but can you leave him off the list at this point?
Yes

Also of note - RW, Mahomes, Lamar, Watson are probably the top 4 QBs so far this year. Rip Boozle and his entire chapter.

Also of note - RW, Mahomes, Lamar, Watson are probably the top 4 QBs so far this year. Rip Boozle and his entire chapter.
I'm pretty sure White People picked up Russell Wilson in the last Racial Draft.

Anyone think Hunter Renfrow has ever been at a nice club, flashed some cash, told people he was an NFL player, and absolutely no one believed him?

maxresdefault.jpg

At best they were polite and asked if he was the kicker or punter.

Rodgers is still holding it down. But yes, all 4 are in the top 5.

Mahomo, Watson, Lmr, Rustle, Rodgers (?) are top 5. Then the next guys are Stafford, probably Brees. Now it starts getting weird.

Shit Dak probably is top 10 despite the weak schedule. Jimmy G, Brisket, Goff, Cousins? Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back