NFL Discussion: Super Chokers choke again

TNF Thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think anyone will be calling Carr the goat. But, its safe to say hes rather underrated.
He’s perfectly rated as a middle of the pack QB. Give most QB’s that line and Jacobs and they’ll do pretty damn good.

Man, the Titans are banged up bad. Hope the Chiefs throttle early and then coast in the 2nd half, but it will probably closer than I want it to be.

Rw
Mahomes
Lamar
A-Rod
Watson
Kirk (lol?)
Dak
Brees (just sort of throwing him here because small sample)
Stafford
Jimmy G
Carr
Wentz

He’s perfectly rated as a middle of the pack QB. Give most QB’s that line and Jacobs and they’ll do pretty damn good.
Dont think the majority even considered him middle of the pack before this season.

Line getting due credit, Carr getting none for getting the ball out and at the second or third fastest time in the league and completing a fantastic percentage of his passes.

Man, the Titans are banged up bad. Hope the Chiefs throttle early and then coast in the 2nd half, but it will probably closer than I want it to be.
If they can jump out to an early 2 score lead I think they'll be fine. Just have to get healthy and take care of business down the stretch.

Dont think the majority even considered him middle of the pack before this season.

Line getting due credit, Carr getting none for getting the ball out and at the second or third fastest time in the league and completing a fantastic percentage of his passes.
<1>

Its easy to be at 70% completion when youre spamming throws to your RB, dawg

Its easy to be at 70% completion when youre spamming throws to your RB, dawg
Prob want to look at how few targets the RBs have.

Also if its so easy why arent more “ok” QBs doing it?

Prob want to look at how few targets the RBs have.
Couldn't he have thrown Renfro's way more?

I need receiver points given Thielen is most likely out this week.

Also if its so easy why arent more “ok” QBs doing it?
Almost no one has the line and support he has.

He’s shown what he is without that and it’s just ok.

Almost no one has the line and support he has.

He’s shown what he is without that and it’s just ok.
So it has nothing to do with Carr getting the ball out and hitting his targets faster than almost anyone else..... its all the line. Got it.

Must be why sacks are low but pressures allowed are still relatively high.

Who’s better? Goff, Wentz and Brady? Lol. The league has never needed Danny Dimes to turn superstar more desperately.
Wentz is definitely better. But ranking QB's in tiers would be better. All those you mentioned could be lumped together in the 3rd tier below all the top QB's.

Also think after the top 5, 6-15 are interchangeable game to game, year to year. Look at Wentz-Goff-Dak. Different guy is better every year since they were drafted

I think my dude is hitting IR. Cant catch a fucking break.

Fuck the 5 win Raiders...and fuck all the cans theyre beating up on.

More padded record than that Russian Fedora.

So it has nothing to do with Carr getting the ball out and hitting his targets faster than almost anyone else..... its all the line. Got it.

Must be why sacks are low but pressures allowed are still relatively high.
It was clear as day that they’re thriving because of the running game. Like I said, he’s the AFC Captain Kirk. Everything they do is predicated off of how Cook goes, same with Jacobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back