NFL Discussion: Super Chokers choke again

TNF Thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomo, Watson, Lmr, Rustle, Rodgers (?) are top 5. Then the next guys are Stafford, probably Brees. Now it starts getting weird.

Shit Dak probably is top 10 despite the weak schedule. Jimmy G, Brisket, Goff, Cousins? Yikes.
Goff is out (probably by 5 spots) for me, Carr is in.

Goff is out (probably by 5 spots) for me, Carr is in.
My dude Goff has been terrible. Definitely didnt expect such a massive regression from that offense.

Oh shit more pseudo records

Mahomo, Watson, Lmr, Rustle, Rodgers (?) are top 5. Then the next guys are Stafford, probably Brees. Now it starts getting weird.

Shit Dak probably is top 10 despite the weak schedule. Jimmy G, Brisket, Goff, Cousins? Yikes.
Lmao @ stafford and jimmy c

Wentz would probably be in the top 10 if :eek::eek::eek:holor and co didn’t drop everything tbh.

This is going to be peak hating, but I very vividly remember all the talk in the offseason around the Eagles was just how stacked that roster is. Now it's Wentz just doesn't have anyone around him.

It's true, but i'm still going to hate.

Wentz has a little Godgers in him, but only a little.

They let people change their names (or they've gotten new accounts) and I don't know who half these people are now. Is CiH's dog, Cih? Who is Barry McCokiner? There's also been a few new (I think) people randomly post in here.

I don't know, just get off my fuckin' lawn

randy_copy3.jpg

Yeah that's tough. A month ago, Mahomie was clearly number one, at least in that any team would improve if you swapped out their QB for him. With him busted up, I don't think that's still true, nor is their another guy who you can say that about.

Yeah that's tough. A month ago, Mahomie was clearly number one, at least in that any team would improve if you swapped out their QB for him. With him busted up, I don't think that's still true, nor is their another guy who you can say that about.
Rustled has a shitty defense, a meh O-Line and minimal running game. He does have a couple really good receivers, but that's it. He's 22 TDs - 1 Int and has his team at 7-2 almost entirely because he's a wizard. It's fair to say virtually every team would be better swapping QBs for him.

Not gonna lie. Starting to really worry about this trap game the Ravens have in Cincy on Sunday. No excuse to lose, but coming off beating the Pats with the Texans next weekend, it's gotta be hard to focus on the Bungles and their first start ever QB. God damn it, they better not fuck this gimme game up.

Rustled has a shitty defense, a meh O-Line and minimal running game. He does have a couple really good receivers, but that's it. He's 22 TDs - 1 Int and has his team at 7-2 almost entirely because he's a wizard. It's fair to say virtually every team would be better swapping QBs for him.
Minimal running game is actually one of the top rushers in the league though.

Not gonna lie. Starting to really worry about this trap game the Ravens have in Cincy on Sunday. No excuse to lose, but coming off beating the Pats with the Texans next weekend, it's gotta be hard to focus on the Bungles and their first start ever QB. God damn it, they better not fuck this gimme game up.
Lol. Jesus man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back