Baker Mayfield has fewer touchdowns than Andy Dalton

Baker Mayfield is tied for interceptions with Jameis Winston

Baker Mayfield's quarterback rating is lower than Mitchell Trubisky

Ugly stats time:

Baker Mayfield has fewer yards than Marcus Mariota

Baker Mayfield has fewer touchdowns than Andy Dalton

Baker Mayfield is tied for interceptions with Jameis Winston

Baker Mayfield's quarterback rating is lower than Mitchell Trubisky
He's had a really bad first half of this season. Some of it is total incompetence in the coaching staff. But even that is slightly on him for personally telling ownership he wanted Kitchens. They shouldn't have listened to a rookie for that decision, but they did. Beyond that, he's played terrible. His footwork, and thus accuracy, have severely regressed. He holds the ball too long most of the time. But the most idiotic part of his play is how little he throws to OBJ. Like it's a bad thing if a rookie makes their name feeding a superstar.

Not sure why anyone would want to play there. What a shit show.

Not sure why anyone would want to play there. What a shit show.

lol, cause they give out awful FA contracts too. As long as you don't have a lump on your brain you just cash in and bask in a complete lack of accountability.

I’m not saying the Raiders couldn’t do worse. Obviously there’s garbage out there (a good portion of which is currently on Denver’s roster) but I’m not sure why saying he’s ok is controversial at all.

You’re exactly right. He’s a game manager. I don’t really consider a game manager anything more than an average to above average.

Agreed. Carr is a average Tier 2 QB and there is nothing wrong with that. I am happy as fuck to have a average QB, it could be a lot worse.

lol, cause they give out awful FA contracts too. As long as you don't have a lump on your brain you just cash in and bask in a complete lack of accountability.

I mean....

Agreed. Carr is a average Tier 2 QB and there is nothing wrong with that. I am happy as fuck to have a average QB, it could be a lot worse.
<mma4>

Someone close to Rivers needs to have that talk with him

He looked pretty crusty out there last night

Someone close to Rivers needs to have that talk with him

He looked pretty crusty out there last night
I think last night may have been the beginning of the true end for Rivers. If they had won last night it would have been the annual Charger second half of season resurgence. But he was so awful that seems like an impossibility. They may ride him out another season, but the Chargers would be brain dead to not start the process of finding a new qb and moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back