NFL Discussion: Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on that o-line brudda. As long as they hold up he has no excuses with CJ12, My Digga, MegaQuon and others (Rudy, Jet).
Yep. Explosive core of young fast recievers, so if the line can not be Swiss fucking cheese he should play well.

@Dizzy theres some great stuff on this dudes timeline

I don't know how anyone has the energy to argue about Mark Sanchez. He's a stop gap for the season and we'll get the same inconsistent play that he's had all his career. Thinking Denver is going to win the SB with him this year is ridiculous. Though I'd say his thought Denver goes 8-8 is equally as bad.

@PUO3 Woodson in studio on Rich Eisen today

Bills are close to an extension with Tyrod. Probably getting that Brock money. Hope he stays healthy since the offense will probably have to carry the defense again this year.

I don't know how anyone has the energy to argue about Mark Sanchez. He's a stop gap for the season and we'll get the same inconsistent play that he's had all his career. Thinking Denver is going to win the SB with him this year is ridiculous. Though I'd say his thought Denver goes 8-8 is equally as bad.
Ya Id say 8-8 is their floor. I got them for 10 wins.

Ya Id say 8-8 is their floor. I got them for 10 wins.
With their D being as stacked as it is, I would say 11. But I also expect them to be on a field a lot, because Canchez. Although he may surprise, stranger things have happened.

With their D being as stacked as it is, I would say 11. But I also expect them to be on a field a lot, because Canchez. Although he may surprise, stranger things have happened.
Dude has gone to a couple afc title games with a good defense

If they can get the running game going 11 wins should be easy to get to. That's what I'm expecting this season. Keep the decision making of Sanchize to a minimum and they might survive.

Yh, their D should carry them quite a ways, getting the running game going will certainly help. They will probably make the playoffs, but repeating would be quite the stretch.

We will see. They did lose some high quality talent, and Sanchez does not have Peyton's brain (though I think this is less of a factor).

Regardless were splitting hairs at one game and we all expect them to at the very least give everyone a major headache.

We will see. They did lose some high quality talent, and Sanchez does not have Peyton's brain (though I think this is less of a factor).

Regardless were splitting hairs at one game and we all expect them to at the very least give everyone a major headache.
Todd Davis is already doing a great job working with Marshall at ILB. They have a rotation of guys that can replace Malik. No, they aren't going to produce as well as those two but people are making far too much out of them leaving.

This is also the second season together and in the same system. Replicating last season likely isn't going to happen, that was an ATG defense, but they should still be pretty clearly the number one defense. You can do a lot with one of those.

Kaep experiencing soreness, not practicing (yesteday + Today). Undecided if he will play on Sunday. Rustlemania if Gabbert gets the job because of this

Kaep experiencing soreness, not practicing (yesteday + Today). Undecided if he will play on Sunday. Rustlemania if Gabbert gets the job because of this
Gabbert will be the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back