NFL Discussion: Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite line from the Rams WYTS was from the comments.

"Have fun LA. They're all yours."

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Lol, Shiloh Keo, the dude who was arrested for drunk driving and threatened to tell on the officer to Obama, is suspended two games for a failed drug test.

Not the smartest move for a guy they pulled in off the street last season on one of the deepest defenses in the NFL. Get rid of his ass already.

Edit: Not a failed drug test, it was because of the DUI arrest.

He used to be a Texan. Huge fucking drunk. Showed up to practice wasted multiple times

Can't watch my GMen tonight but it sounds like the first team defense is playing competently. Preseason obviously but I like the sound of 3 and outs.

lol this Callahan dude is terrible.

Crosby bless. 50+ FG like it ain't no thang monica.

oh so thats why Janis ain't playing....

lol this Callahan dude is terrible.

Crosby bless. 50+ FG like it ain't no thang monica.

oh so thats why Janis ain't playing....

Wouldn't matter with this D3 can playing QB anyway, looks pretty overwhelmed. At least he gave Cook a few reps though

Glad RGknee isn't in there anymore, guy was getting hit on every drop back and looked uncomfortable. Hopefully not a precursor for his season (I will take the pass rush though from the other side)

Oh sure, now Walsh can hit a 50 yarder when it doesn't matter. This team and it's kicker curse is enraging.

What a catch by Heyward-Bey, gonna need a lot of that this season.
#neverforget

This play legit ruined his improvement. Ill never forget how awful that was to see live. The silence that went over the stadium was unreal.
dhbhit.gif

#neverforget

This play legit ruined his improvement. Ill never forget how awful that was to see live. The silence that went over the stadium was unreal.
dhbhit.gif

I thought he was paralyzed when I first saw it. He was out as soon as he got hit

#neverforget

dhbhit.gif

Yeah, that was awful, it's a shame because he has a good mix of skills and physical gifts. With Martavis out he's going have to be our deep threat.

Eli Manning is at full Fred Savage tonight on the sidelines.

Glad RGknee isn't in there anymore, guy was getting hit on every drop back and looked uncomfortable. Hopefully not a precursor for his season (I will take the pass rush though from the other side)

I was wincing every time he got hit. Honestly, I don't see how he lasts more than half the season.

Nice TD drive for Callahan.

He used to be a Texan. Huge fucking drunk. Showed up to practice wasted multiple times
Showed up big against the pats and the bengals last year. #freekeo

Crosby hitting another 50+ yarder. Fuck yeah!

Showed up big against the pats and the bengals last year. #freekeo

He's a great special teams player and plays the run well. He definitely has an alcohol problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back