NFL Discussion: Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should tell dez jerry hacked his account

giphy.gif

And now Jerry's saying they've seen enough of Zeke to know he's the real deal and Garrett may hold him out the entire preseason

I couldn't imagine watching an early game in the morning though. They start at 10am there right? Or am I stupid?
Ya it is awesome. I can literally watch football morning to night on Sundays lol. And still be in bed by a decent hour.

Also helps that I dont sleep in late though. If I were one of the cans that slept late in the morning I wouldnt like it.

Central time is good for me. 12 pm 3 pm 730 pm on Sundays

I guess it also depends on what schedule you work. Wish I had Mondays off during the season and worked Saturdays
Many of Monday mornings are terrible during GOATball season lol. That day drinking regret starts to set in around 8:00.

I couldn't imagine watching an early game in the morning though. They start at 10am there right? Or am I stupid?
10am games are the best. Who doesn't want to watch football as soon as they wake up.

Football in the morning is weird as fuck. Those London games are the most bizarre thing to watch.

When I wake up at 8am I'm like fuck I don't want to wait. I love football starting at 10am. Lol at waiting until 1 for games to start, horrible

Allen Robinson is going to bottle gif everyone this year. I am excited.

Ya it is awesome. I can literally watch football morning to night on Sundays lol. And still be in bed by a decent hour.

Also helps that I dont sleep in late though. If I were one of the cans that slept late in the morning I wouldnt like it.

Yeah 10 AM games are awesome on Sunday. Can't fucking wait!

I like the anticipation for 12 PM games. I usually wake up around 8:30-9 on Sundays so that works out. I can get a little bit of stuff done or go to the grocery store before Im a complete sack of shit for 7-8 hours of the day.

Aguayo is a massice ding pile...went 3-6 in fgs today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back