• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Mayock wasnt with the Raiders then, and had this to say lol
In April 2018, in his final mock draft, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock predicted the Bills would trade up into the top 10.

“And with that pick,” Mayock said on television, “the Buffalo Bills take the quarterback with the most upside in this draft, Josh Allen. Dude is 6-5, 237. He’s the same size as Carson Wentz, with bigger arm talent, and he’s a better athlete. Now, he’s not ready to play as early as Carson Wentz, but I’m telling you, out of maybe any player in this draft, his upside might be the highest.”

Today, Mayock is the general manager of the Las Vegas Raiders, who will host Allen and the undefeated Bills on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium.

Now here’s play action,” Mayock said 2½ years ago, evaluating film of Allen at Wyoming. “Watch him climb the pocket, and this is what I’m talking about, ‘arm talent.’ Nobody makes that throw that way in the entire NFL. … This is 40 yards, on the run, to his left, to a tiny window. Are you kidding me?

Wyoming used him in the run game an awful lot, and he’s a load. This is a real good football player. The issue is he throws late, off his back foot, and the question of anticipation, timing and accuracy is what’s going to take him a little while to get used to.”

Edge/DT/Safety/O-Line first 4 picks

Make it happen Gute!

I feel Gutecunts is going to do this to show no one tells him what to do.
We will see haha. If he sticks and picks and Williams/Olave are gone, I'm all for going BPA on their board twice which might just be a non-WR twice. But there are rumblings of the Packers trying to trade up, few hours and we are smarter. :D

Ah yes. The 5 year later “Everyone knew!” bullshit. There were an incredibly small number of Allen fans in the draft. You wanting to suck him off now doesnt change that indisputable fact.
I literally made a thread about how he was a more accurate and athletic version of cam

Btw, Mayock wasnt with the Raiders then, and had this to say lol

Still think Mayock was the fall guy for all that Gruden BS, including the picks. That guy is alright with me.

Yes that 10% less in completion screamed more accurate version of Cam.
When he had zero coaching until the combine it was plain as day any amount of help was gonna fix his footwork

Guess almost every other team are idiots since they werent all jumping to get him.

Or, Allen is an anomaly that has literally never happened before at QB lol.
Teams are idiots and scouts over analyze dudes all the time. The nfl ruins way more players than they develop due to ego.

Why not two quarterbacks with the first two picks?<seedat><YeahOKJen>

"You can never have too much security at the most important position in the game"
"BB carried 4 QB's and they won the Super Bowl"
"We take the best player available it just happened to be a QB"

Not that anyone cares but I’m hoping to get work done by the time the draft starts but I got a ton of shit coming in late. Shitposting and watching the draft is more important than making companies money imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back