• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to laugh when this QB class turns out better than highly regarded ones like 2018 which was supposed to be amazing and is largely garbage.

Hope my canthers can somehow snag Howell or GOATson strong

I really hope my Cowboys get Burks, a good Arkansas Wr who can go out there and be a decent decoy for when Dak throws the ball to Noah Brown and Zeke 28 times a game

There's actually much bigger needs, but hell...it aint gonna make much of a difference anyway

Hard to trump 2018 class when it has a goat tier qb and a former mvp already.
Now lets stop being a homer and remember that those two were considered the bottom of the class. One of them was asked to become a wide receiver for fucks sake.

Meanwhile, Darnold, Rosen, and my mans Baker were supposed to be franchise QBs.

Now lets stop being a homer and remember that those two were considered the bottom of the class. One of them was asked to become a wide receiver for fucks sake.

Kiper rated Allen as one of his top 10 prospects of all time. Even with all the shitty hot takes everyone had on him he was never going to slide out of the top 10. This year's class may not even have a top 15 QB.

Kiper rated Allen as one of his top 10 prospects of all time. Even with all the shitty hot takes everyone had on him he was never going to slide out of the top 10. This year's class may not even have a top 15 QB.
Stopped reading at Kiper.

You wanted to blow Rosen until the Bills drafted Allen. Stop with the 20/20 hindsight lol.

Stopped reading at Kiper.

You wanted to blow Rosen until the Bills drafted Allen. Stop with the 20/20 hindsight lol.
I said Rosen and Allen were my top two. But don't let me dig up your old quotes on how horribly you were wrong on Allen.

I said Rosen and Allen were my top two. But don't let me dig up your old quotes on how horribly you were wrong on Allen.
How horribly wrong 99% of the NFL world was on Allen*

GOAT Allen was #1 by anyone with a brain and Lmr was the best rb prospect in the draft

GOAT Allen was #1 by anyone with a brain and Lmr was the best rb prospect in the draft
tbf, that was back when we had cans like @NewbZor and others post pff crap like it was the gospel. Anyone who wasn't a casual instantly knew Allen would be a star.

tbf, that was back when we had cans like @NewbZor and others post pff crap like it was the gospel. Anyone who wasn't a casual instantly knew Allen would be a star.
You are basically a pff media account now that they post positive stuff about Allen you clown

lol at these haters. Super Bowl looms.

80-B9-D30-F-75-BE-472-B-9-DB6-DAFF4-D7378-FC.jpg
Lol at 20 carries for 28 yards

PRIME T-Rich YPC

You are basically a pff media account now that they post positive stuff about Allen you clown
He loves to post PFF grades when theyre good for the Bills lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back