NFL Discussion: Lmr Jckson

What the hell happened to the Ravens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that. Where he may be next year.

Yeah, I can see him getting tagged and traded. You got info he is going to the Raiders? You can take it to messaging if you dont want to put out stuff itt

Not that. Where he may be next year.
So you have intimate personal knowledge of how Gruden is a drunk pussy bitch. Disappointing that you wouldn't share that here.

sheeit son
get real
grab your Glock when you see Tupac

Last edited:
I have some amazing news for you about Chris Jones lol. You wont like it.
Chiefs have to take care of business tomorrow. Thats all there is. Cant come out flat and hope to coast to victory.

There were multiple starters out for the Chiefs (Chris Jones, Eric Fisher, Andrew Wylie, Sammy Watkins, Anthony Hitchens), but they still got outplayed. Houston dropped a bunch of passes for TDs.
Chiefs are the better team but it's the playoffs so I'm well aware how bad shit can happen.

I just want it to be noted that none of this was possible without Fitzmagic winning in week 17 against the Cheatriots.

Give that man the MVP this is the best feeling I've had about a post season in quite some time.

EMl4jpyWoAcxoPh.jpg

“I think Derrick Henry’s run game was a big factor in the Titans victory, guys.”

You saw what happened when he was forced to play QB tonight. He got fucked up, then he tried to get too cute and got fucked up some more. This is the yoffs bruh, these Titans ain't playing. I know you watched redzone and fantasy updates all year. It's cool. You're not a great football mind like myself.
So he wasnt playing QB the rest of the season...?

Yeah, I can see him getting tagged and traded. You got info he is going to the Raiders? You can take it to messaging if you dont want to put out stuff itt
Theyre going to be backing up the brinks truck to his door step in hopes of snagging him. The shittt D-Cord loves DTs and the whole defense is on rookie deals.

EMl4jpyWoAcxoPh.jpg

“I think Derrick Henry’s run game was a big factor in the Titans victory, guys.”
Another thing that stood out to me: the Titans didn't allow the Ravens to score too many points. You can't win games when your offense gets shut down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back