NFL Discussion: Lmr Jckson

What the hell happened to the Ravens

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm..............TanneTHRILL was the best performing QB since he came in.
Last weeks Pats game was by far the worst of his Titans days.

He wasnt even needed today
I don’t disagree with that at all. He’s show he’s capable of leading the team and performing but those games weren’t the post season with everything on the line. He’s gonna have to perform on the big stage at some point

At some point, Tannehill has to throw for over 10 completions and 100 yards to get the W, right?
Tranny had the highest ratings and highest avg yards per pass top 5 completion % they be aight

Chiefs have to take care of business tomorrow. Thats all there is. Cant come out flat and hope to coast to victory.

There were multiple starters out for the Chiefs (Chris Jones, Eric Fisher, Andrew Wylie, Sammy Watkins, Anthony Hitchens), but they still got outplayed. Houston dropped a bunch of passes for TDs.

LMAO Barry impersonating Rappaport again on twitter.

Remember when I said he wasn't a great QB?

Best Ravens Team Evah
Remember when you needed a one game sample size after an entire season to make your stupid fucking argument?

Shut the hell up is my pt.

Chiefs have to take care of business tomorrow. Thats all there is. Cant come out flat and hope to coast to victory.

There were multiple starters out for the Chiefs (Chris Jones, Eric Fisher, Andrew Wylie, Sammy Watkins, Anthony Hitchens), but they still got outplayed. Houston dropped a bunch of passes for TDs.
I have some amazing news for you about Chris Jones lol. You wont like it.

Lamar is still a good qb. Vrabel and old man Pees just had a great game plan to shut him down. Make him run laterally and take away the middle of the field.

If they can't beat BOB o BOB and the Texans then they are the biggest disappointment in Kansas Shitty history.

Remember when you needed a one game sample size after an entire season to make your stupid fucking argument?

Shut the hell up is my pt.

You saw what happened when he was forced to play QB tonight. He got fucked up, then he tried to get too cute and got fucked up some more. This is the yoffs bruh, these Titans ain't playing. I know you watched redzone and fantasy updates all year. It's cool. You're not a great football mind like myself.

Sr0cjU1.jpg

I have some amazing news for you about Chris Jones lol. You wont like it.

Oh...Ive known since Thursday, fam.

Lets see if he is active. Unfortunately he is the biggest advantage matchup wise.

Also...insider shit- Chiefs are going to run a lot of two high safety sets with Thornhill on IR. If Honey Badger has to play back and not in the slot he wont be the factor that he has been for the last half of the season.

Lets see if he is active. Unfortunately he is the biggest advantage matchup wise.

Also...insider shit- Chiefs are going to run a lot of two high safety sets with Thornhill on IR. If Honey Badger has to play back and not in the slot he wont be the factor that he has been for the last half of the season.
Not that. Where he may be next year.

Watson's arm isnt strong enough to warrant that kind of respect.

Besides the two picks, Lamar had some good stats this game

Shiteans aren't fucking around,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back