NFL Discussion: Josh Him Jacobs

Christmas>Turkey Day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like their chances. They have an absurd amount of speed in the backfield and at WR to get the ball out of Tua’s hands very quickly. Id have Waddle and Reek heavily involved with jet sweeps.
I'm honestly surprised they haven't used a lot more jet sweeps thus year.

When Reek originally signed after they brought on Mcdaniel I thought he would almost become the new Deebo.

But what they are doing is working out so far

I'm honestly surprised they haven't used a lot more jet sweeps thus year.

When Reek originally signed after they brought on Mcdaniel I thought he would almost become the new Deebo.

But what they are doing is working out so far
He cant carry the load Deebo can. Reek is a brick shit house but he gets banged up pretty often. This is absolutely the week Id get them involved though. Cant leave Tua taking 5-6 step drop backs all game against Bosa.

I believe Tua leads the league in passes thrown under 2.5 seconds. A quick passing game neutralizes a pass rush. Up to the DBs to show up
I have a hard time seeing the Dolphins winning tomorrow unless Jimmy C completely shits the bed.

Dolphins defense has been very bad all year and 49ers defense is at least good enough to slow down their offense.

Last edited:
I believe Tua leads the league in passes thrown under 2.5 seconds. A quick passing game neutralizes a pass rush. Up to the DBs to show up
Yessir. Its a tremendous matchup on paper. One of the best ones of the year imo.

I hope San Fran runs amok on the fins. Less optimistic about the Bengals beating mahomie.

I have a hard time seeing thenDolphins winning tomorrow unless Jimmy C completely shits the bed.

Dolphins defense has been very bad all year and 49ers defense is at least good enough to slow down their offense.
Yeah this is where I’m at. Even though Miami defense has been able to force some turnovers recently, Jimmy is pretty safe, and Mcaffery being able to play obviously gives them more ability to lean on the run. I would trust Niners d at home more, but both teams are going to put up points.

I’m sure he will be eased in and on a snap count, but I’m looking forward to see how this kid looks by the end of the year. Very electric player in college.

I’m sure he will be eased in and on a snap count, but I’m looking forward to see how this kid looks by the end of the year. Very electric player in college.

Hopefully they do that for him the rest of year. Let him get a few reps and sAve him for next year

If JaBryce isnt available, please lord sweet baby jesus let this man be lined up with Maxx Crosby.

Hopefully they do that for him the rest of year. Let him get a few reps and sAve him for next year
It’s easy to say that until he takes one to the house from 70 yards on a short slant. But yeah, I would limit my expectations for this year, especially being a rookie coming off a major injury. But that dude has game changing talent. He will make a few huge plays this year if there are no setbacks.

O'Dell Beckham Jr is reportedly leaning towards a new York Giants return. I'm guessing it's a money thing. I get it. He got a ring last year. Go make the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back