NFL Discussion: Josh Him Jacobs

Christmas>Turkey Day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loling @ the article

biggest dipshit with “teams don’t need to rush to establish play action, now here’s an article that’s got arbitrary points I made because ima fucking nerd”

this is where analytics ruins analysis. If you don’t run teams won’t bite, it changes from series to series, sometimes even down to down depending on field position.

it also didn’t break down a lot of nuances and wrinkles it just cherry picked plays.

thanks for the article
A lot more nuance then "You don't have to run the ball to establish play action". I think it's more so that you don't have to establish yourself as a good running team to run play actions. The dolphins are 28th in YPA, but use play action the second most in the league. Also like 26th in rushing attempts.

Florio is apparently super upset he fell for a very obviously fake viral ad.

Karen Florio strikes again.

A lot more nuance then "You don't have to run the ball to establish play action". I think it's more so that you don't have to establish yourself as a good running team to run play actions. The dolphins are 28th in YPA, but use play action the second most in the league. Also like 26th in rushing attempts.

The sheer presence of GOATstert in the backfield leaves defenses in shambles regardless of the games rush status. It’s unfortunate that Shanny tried to ruin his career imo. McDaniel bless.

that’s true, but if you can’t run efficiently it’s not gonna work because your line is pass blocking which is going to be inferior for opening gaps for the runner

You and anyone who liked this post a is a homosexual who daydreams of getting ass rammed by horses

jHbARj6.gif

I wouldn't get too worked up. Those York County yokels don't know their asshole from an elbow.

Who is going to tank next year for Caleb Williams ?

Who is going to tank next year for Caleb Williams ?
Id trade Adams, Crosby, a first, and whatever the fuck else it takes to get him.

I was too young to know enough for the Peyton era class, but Id take Williams over any QB prospect not named Andrew Luck.

Cant miss prospect.

Agree.

Largely a troll job at this point but I think when the conversations began he had a point. Mahomo, Allen, Lmr etc catch hilariously more flack than Herbert does and theyre widely more successful.

Tbh I think it's because no one gives a shit about him or the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back