NFL Discussion: Josh Him Jacobs

Christmas>Turkey Day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady willed his defense to holding the saints to 16 points. I can’t believe it. Dude is the goat.

That's nothing Rustle consistently will the Broncos to do that every week . While averaging 13.i himself.

That said Bucs lose in SF next week and are still on pace to get into the Playoffs under .500

Purdy gonna throw some real ugly passes to the bucs defense me thinks

Brady willed Ingram to stepping out of bounds before the first down. Goat.

It might not have been the only reason they lost but it certainly didn't help. It appeared that Ingram could have easily gotten that extra yard. A first down there might have forced the Bucs to use their timeouts. If Ingram had managed to get the first down and stay in bounds it would have been another 30 seconds or a timeout. Even after he didn't get the first down, running it on third down would have taken more time off the clock or forced a timeout to be used. It was terrible clock management by the Saints. Of course if the 3rd down pass was complete, it's a different story. It looked like Callaway was held on the pass but it should have been a run just to run the clock. Maybe that same throw to Taysom Hill who has a bigger body? Was Hill even in on that play? In hindsight, we can see that punting was the wrong thing to do on 4th down. Was Taysom Hill injured or why wasn't he in for those plays, either as the quarterback or receiver? It certainly seemed like that would have been a spot to use him.

Why did the Saints choose Dennis Allen to be a head coach?

GOAT shit smfh

Impressive;
Still, Goat look Gaunt these days, imo.
21-03-40-VengefulTimelyGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

That man a sammich.

Last edited:
Fuck Brady, but those Camo Bucs hats are super tight. Look way better than the Steeler version.

You get SNF MNF and TNF

Plus two 1pm games and the 4pm fox game of the week

I always cancel when football finishes then get it again when season starts up
Thanks for that information, brother. I also watch NFL games on the Paramount and Peacock networks. I don’t have cable just internet and streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back