NFL Discussion: Godgers Returns

Week 3 thoughts

• Flash Gordon is dead to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft released a book with a lot of shit in it according to media excerpts this includes Bill O Brien intentionally fucking up the Texans so he could be fired and replace Belichick in NE.

This CB class is bonkers. That can, Horn, Samuel, Hobbs, Diggs all balling tf out.
Diggs just looks deadly. Love ball-hawks, similar to the kid in AZ

Diggs just looks deadly. Love ball-hawks, similar to the kid in AZ
Im a can Diggs was last year. Regardless, insane rookie class so far and dont usually see young CBs hit the ground running with dominance. Its really impressive stuff.

Im a can Diggs was last year. Regardless, insane rookie class so far and dont usually see young CBs hit the ground running with dominance. Its really impressive stuff.
As NFL offenses get more college-y I think DB's get more comfortable recognizing plays and necessary coverages. You're seeing young guys get beaten physically here and there, but rarely have I seen a young CB absolutely blow a coverage in the games I've watched this year. Makes the game a little more fun when vet QB's can't just beat the fuck out of rookies

My favorite Chris Collinsworth interview...

Cliffs
-He loves dumb girls
-Keeps $100 bills hanging out of his pockets to attract women
-Is in the market for 14-18 year old girls

Wow.
That’s pretty bad.

Diggs is faster than he looks too, he's lanky so it never looks like he's moving as fast as he is

Yes, and add free lettuce to the double cheeseburgers and substitute Mac sauce instead of ketchup.

<Moyes5><{blankeye}>

<Watt1><LynchWink>

I used to be fat.

<{dayum}>
<Steiner01>
I used to be fat. I still am, but I used to be too.
MeaslyPeacefulDog-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back