NFL Discussion: Godgers Returns

Week 3 thoughts

• Flash Gordon is dead to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. Ask @NewbZor if he was trolling.
Justin Fields was accurate as hell according to all charting - guys that actually cover that stuff. Lol @ ignoring facts / stats / years of play because of a train wreck of a game. Even if he's a bust it doesn't change what he did in college.

Maybe he's not made for the speed of the NFL game, doesn't change how accurate of a passer he was in college you casual.

Justin Fields was accurate as hell according to all charting - guys that actually cover that stuff. Lol @ ignoring facts / stats / years of play because of a train wreck of a game. Even if he's a bust it doesn't change what he did in college.

Maybe he's not made for the speed of the NFL game, doesn't change how accurate of a passer he was in college you casual.

Doesn't change the fact that he was surrounded by talent beating up on Scrubs

Doesn't change the fact that he was surrounded by talent beating up on Scrubs
If he was playing with the 2020 BUCS vs college teams it wouldn't change the fact that he was able to locate his throws really well.

Call him a bust, blah blah blah. Lol @ taking a victory lap on factual stats being wrong after a bad game.

If he was playing with the 2020 BUCS vs college teams it wouldn't change the fact that he was able to locate his throws really well.

Call him a bust, blah blah blah. Lol @ taking a victory lap on factual stats being wrong after a bad game.

30% is little bit more than a bad game.

30% is little bit more than a bad game.
O it was a train wreck. Guess what ? His 40 time didn't change. A guys history doesn't get rewritten because of a bad game.

Have you seen the other rookie QBs? It's too early to give up on anyone, but it's been rough for most. Maybe fields really is a bust the question marks where his quick game ability and processing, and those are the traits he needs behind that OL..

Its weird how badly people want Fields to fail lol

Its weird how badly people want Fields to fail lol
A rookie project QB gets buried playing in the worst possible situation. Let's dance on his grave after one game.. lol super weird.

So am I the only one who had literally no clue at all that Chris Collinsworth owns and is the chairman of PFF?

lol apparently so

I had no clue at all he was involved in anyway, let alone owner and chairman

I know they get a lot of crap, but I figured if people knew this they'd have swore off PFF a long time ago. I don't give a shit one way or the other about any of the play by play guys, it is what it is...but I know people hate that fucking guy lol

Whatever. Just don’t use any damn tax money to fund a billionaire making more billions off a new billion dollar stadium

Not sure how much Sherman has left in the tank but he cant be any worse than our backup DBs.

Whatever. Just don’t use any damn tax money to fund a billionaire making more billions off a new billion dollar stadium

They have some time. I see they have a lease for Soldier Field through 2033.

Not sure how much Sherman has left in the tank but he cant be any worse than our backup DBs.
Perfect system playing with a dominant pass rush. He doesn't have the long speed /quick but he can press if the pressure is getting home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back