NFL Discussion: Godgers Returns

Week 3 thoughts

• Flash Gordon is dead to me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Fields was accurate as hell according to all charting - guys that actually cover that stuff. Lol @ ignoring facts / stats / years of play because of a train wreck of a game. Even if he's a bust it doesn't change what he did in college.

Maybe he's not made for the speed of the NFL game, doesn't change how accurate of a passer he was in college you casual.

Being the quarterback of the Bears does not provide a player much of a chance to succeed.

JaJustin has potential to be great. All he needs is a line that gives him 10 seconds to throw in a 1 read offense, a running back averaging 10 ypc and to face practice squad players. The fact that he had such high accuracy under those brutal conditions truly is amazing.

Justin Fields was accurate as hell according to all charting - guys that actually cover that stuff. Lol @ ignoring facts / stats / years of play because of a train wreck of a game. Even if he's a bust it doesn't change what he did in college.

Maybe he's not made for the speed of the NFL game, doesn't change how accurate of a passer he was in college you casual.

He needs a real team and coach before we can know that

They have some time. I see they have a lease for Soldier Field through 2033.

They can buy out for peanuts (on the nfl owner level) in 4 years. So about after plans and construction would be finishing up

80 mil in 4 years and then less each year until 2033

Milano has been playing lights out so far this year. He’s been all over the place making plays. Bills got a steal and surprised that he didn’t test the market.

Just goes to show how ridiculous Allen’s arm is. Wish Bamboozle were here to see this.

The bears should hire Daboll
image-asset.gif

Keep your hands off my god tier oc!

So am I the only one who had literally no clue at all that Chris Collinsworth owns and is the chairman of PFF?

My favorite Chris Collinsworth interview...

Cliffs
-He loves dumb girls
-Keeps $100 bills hanging out of his pockets to attract women
-Is in the market for 14-18 year old girls

JaJustin has potential to be great. All he needs is a line that gives him 10 seconds to throw in a 1 read offense, a running back averaging 10 ypc and to face practice squad players. The fact that he had such high accuracy under those brutal conditions truly is amazing.

Anyone who saw this and thought of him as a top 5 pick, let alone someone that a team should trade up for and make their franchise QB, is out of their fucking minds and just desperate to have a LMR 2.0

Justin holds on to the ball wayyyy too long in college, let alone the NFL, his scrambling is overrated, can't throw a checkdown on target for some reason, sucks at screens somehow, doesn't read the plays in proper progression and has troubling fitting deep balls into windows if his receiver isn't wide open and I mean WIDE open.

We saw all of this on Sunday. Nagy sucks, but to pretend this wouldn't have happened if he "Gameplanned" correctly for a guy that will not win NFL games as a passer for a long time,if ever at all, is stupid. Fields has a ton of negatives that multiple teams who needed a QB passed on for that reason. This narrative that he was some steal or teams were stupid not to take him because he was some "Franchise" guy is dumber. Had to listen to that shit all summer.

Vikings should be 2-1. Kirk Cousins is still disrespected, but I don’t know how he’ll do against Cleveland.

Vikings should be 2-1. Kirk Cousins is still disrespected, but I don’t know how he’ll do against Cleveland.
Crazy that the better he plays, the more the Vikings lose, it seems.

Its weird how badly people want Fields to fail lol
Not really, just some of us neutrals who see his game for what it is. What's weird is how badly so many of you want him to be hailed as a possible elite qb. He is not, will not be, and you folks will blame Nagy and his O-Line for him struggling to throw checkdowns.

Not an NFL QB when NFL starters are on the field.

Anyone who saw this and thought of him as a top 5 pick, let alone someone that a team should trade up for and make their franchise QB, is out of their fucking minds and just desperate to have a LMR 2.0

Justin holds on to the ball wayyyy too long in college, let alone the NFL, his scrambling is overrated, can't throw a checkdown on target for some reason, sucks at screens somehow, doesn't read the plays in proper progression and has troubling fitting deep balls into windows if his receiver isn't wide open and I mean WIDE open.

We saw all of this on Sunday. Nagy sucks, but to pretend this wouldn't have happened if he "Gameplanned" correctly for a guy that will not win NFL games as a passer for a long time,if ever at all, is stupid. Fields has a ton of negatives that multiple teams who needed a QB passed on for that reason. This narrative that he was some steal or teams were stupid not to take him because he was some "Franchise" guy is dumber. Had to listen to that shit all summer.

We’ll never see an Ohio State QB succeed in the NFL.

We’ll never see an Ohio State QB succeed in the NFL.
I legit believe in Haskins if he stays with Tomlin. He was too green and immature, but I think his potential is far beyond Fields', especially throwing the ball. He throws a gorgeous football. All the mental game with Haskins.

The former OSU QB who had the best NFL career moved to WR. Fields better learn from Pryor and do the same. Otherwise he's just a bigger JT Barrett.

I legit believe in Haskins if he stays with Tomlin. He was too green and immature, but I think his potential is far beyond Fields', especially throwing the ball. He throws a gorgeous football. All the mental game with Haskins.
He looked good in preseason. With the way Ben is playing, they might need him soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back