NFL Discussion: Fake Football time

Are you excited for preseason, only to complain about it in 2 weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys running a league this year?

Lamar Jackson is the biggest can of a QB I've seen drafted in the first round. I said he was dumber than a box of rocks but this dude is smh

Y'all complaining but these jobbers are literally better than any college football game youre gonna see this year.

Lamar Jackson is the biggest can of a QB I've seen drafted in the first round. I said he was dumber than a box of rocks but this dude is smh

Y'all complaining but these jobbers are literally better than any college football game youre gonna see this year.

He looks so lost with his reads and dropping back to pass. He couldn't even throw off play action. Maybe he will be a project, but I think that might be giving him too much credit.

Wow this helmet rule is going to be trash, SHOCKING

giphy.gif

orly?

The Ravens shit OL is trying to give me hope for the Bears defense this year.

This woman is horrible. And an all woman sports show? Ha that'll be a hard pass.

I love when people make their decision on a player who has yet to even play an actual game. QBs especially.

Jared Goff was a bust/trash. Nick Foles. Etc.

Where was the white knighting?
It spanned multiple threads and multiple times of Bennett proving what a piece of dog shit he is lol.

He looks so lost with his reads and dropping back to pass. He couldn't even throw off play action. Maybe he will be a project, but I think that might be giving him too much credit.

He's a wide receiver. He isn't smart enough to handle the most basic of play calling. #WonderlicMatters

I said before I hope he does well. I just don't see it happening.

Yes, these dudes on the field were literally the best college and pros who were late or weren't drafted. They would absolutely break Bama's back, fuck their ass, and make them humble. Old country way.

I love when people make their decision on a player who has yet to even play an actual game. QBs especially.

Jared Goff was a bust/trash. Nick Foles. Etc.

I never said Goff was trash tho, he still needs work.

Canboozled probably thought deshaun Watson was trash before he ever played too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back