NFL Discussion: Fake Football time

Are you excited for preseason, only to complain about it in 2 weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That tackle is a penalty?? Football will be unwatchable

Yet I’m sure you won’t miss a single game.

Reminds me of the NBA thread. Everyone saying they're done with the NBA after Cousins signing with GS. That thread is more active than ever, and you know that shit will be nuts come playoffs/finals next year.

Reminds me of the NBA thread. Everyone saying they're done with the NBA after Cousins signing with GS. That thread is more active than ever, and you know that shit will be nuts come playoffs/finals next year.

People aren't just going to stop watching sports they have watched their whole lives.

Forgot mah Ravens are playing. Just turned it on. Anyone get season ending injured yet?

I bet Roquan Smith would have made some tackles and returned that fumble to the house. Bears are really fucking stupid

Yet I’m sure you won’t miss a single game.
Unwatchable doesn't mean I won't be watching it lmao. If the flags keep coming though then the complaining will be at an all time high on Sundays

Interesting. I know it means almost nothing in a game like this, but RG3 actually looked like a competent QB on that drive.

Panthers should consider Peyton. I bet hed still dive on a fumble.

Gayton isn’t fashionable enough for the Canthers and they don’t support sexual assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back