NFL Discussion: Fake Football time

Are you excited for preseason, only to complain about it in 2 weeks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when people make their decision on a player who has yet to even play an actual game. QBs especially.

Jared Goff was a bust/trash. Nick Foles. Etc.
Like you on Goat Allen.

Canboozled probably thought deshaun Watson was trash before he ever played too.

He didn't have a good arm coming into the pros, is basically retarded (not really but he had the lowest of his class iirc), but he made it good enough for the NFL and had receivers bail his ass out a bunch. But hey, you look at fantasy numbers and I look at QB progressions.

He didn't have a good arm coming into the pros, is basically retarded (not really but he had the lowest of his class iirc), but he made it good enough for the NFL and had receivers bail his ass out a bunch. But hey, you look at fantasy numbers and I look at QB progressions.

Rofl so DeShaun Watson was only good because his receivers "bailed him out?" If he was putting up garbage time stats I could see a fantasy argument, but he went 3-4 and their losses were his very first game, 38-41 @ seattle, 34-42 vs KC while KC was rolling and 33-36 @ NE. The only one who's "basically retarded" is you.

Wouldn’t be surprised if some can from this thread wrote this cover. Lol

Yes, these dudes on the field were literally the best college and pros who were late or weren't drafted. They would absolutely break Bama's back, fuck their ass, and make them humble. Old country way.
ah, I thought you were saying this POS game was going to be better than the best college game this or any other season, which is beyond delusional. yes, agreed these fellows could beat a good college team. not sure what making that point accomplishes but get ya some.

Man had nothing but tornado warnings taking over my local station. I got to watch maybe 5 mins of the game and it cut to the weather. I got to learn how fast the wind was blowing outside. I gave up after 30 mins.

{<jimmies}

Rofl so DeShaun Watson was only good because his receivers "bailed him out?" If he was putting up garbage time stats I could see a fantasy argument, but he went 3-4 and their losses were his very first game, 38-41 @ seattle, 34-42 vs KC while KC was rolling and 33-36 @ NE. The only one who's "basically retarded" is you.

You got Can Newton in your av, I gotta say you probably think he's godlike too. Deshaun Watson has a fuckton of holes in his game. I know it's Sherdog so a can like you prolly doesn't understand the basics of football, you probably don't even understand the importance of line calls. So, let me break it downf or you real quick and easy. Deshaun Watson is terrible at going through progressions, generally this dude makes 2 reads and that's it. He doesnt trust his line (even if he has reason not to) and basically relies on his speed and his athleticism (but not his arm) to create plays. Mind you, part of his shitty line play is his calls. That works when teams don't have film on you to see your tendencies. If you know his only chance of making plays is by extending them you can break him down and force him into other defenders or force him into making poor decisions. The guys who have consistently worked with extending plays are Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, and Russell Wilson. Now, call me crazy, but Watson doesn't have the tenure these guys do at doing this and because of his injury I'm less inclined to believe with the rate he uses his legs that they aren't going to give out more often over time. Watson is a big fan of moving up to running lanes and running bootlegs. Yes, he has had receivers bail him out with some pretty incredible catches while being well covered.

Edit: Forgot to add his fucking wind up is awful on his throws.

Last edited:
You got Can Newton in your av, I gotta say you probably think he's godlike too. Deshaun Watson has a fuckton of holes in his game. I know it's Sherdog so a can like you prolly doesn't understand the basics of football, you probably don't even understand the importance of line calls. So, let me break it downf or you real quick and easy. Deshaun Watson is terrible at going through progressions, generally this dude makes 2 reads and that's it. He doesnt trust his line (even if he has reason not to) and basically relies on his speed and his athleticism (but not his arm) to create plays. Mind you, part of his shitty line play is his calls. That works when teams don't have film on you to see your tendencies. If you know his only chance of making plays is by extending them you can break him down and force him into other defenders or force him into making poor decisions. The guys who have consistently worked with extending plays are Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, and Russell Wilson. Now, call me crazy, but Watson doesn't have the tenure these guys do at doing this and because of his injury I'm less inclined to believe with the rate he uses his legs that they aren't going to give out more often over time. Watson is a big fan of moving up to running lanes and running bootlegs. Yes, he has had receivers bail him out with some pretty incredible catches while being well covered.

Lol a “can like me doesn’t understand” I understand that a can like you needs to learn how to use fucking paragraphs, holy shit.

I’m not saying that Watson is elite or in the same class as Godgers or Brady. I’m saying that he produces at qb and isn’t trash like you’re suggesting he is. There is absolutely nothing wrong with relying on athleticism. And if athletism were the only reason he was able to do what he did in his rookie year then we’d be seeing a lot more qbs doing what he did.(mobile qbs are everywhere in college).

Stop trying to pretend that you’re bill bellicheck or some shit just because you probably sat on the bench on your high school football team, volunteer coach some local pewee football team and read the football subreddit. Youre sitting here trying to tell us that nfl teams didn’t have film on Watson and that’s why he did good. Since you have all the answers maybe you should go work for an nfl team dawg. I’m sure you could introduce them to “the basics of football” and film. Cuz apparently they had absolutely no film on Watson’s college career or were able to acquire any during his 7 weeks of starting lmfao.

Like you on Goat Allen.
Well he sucked in college too lol. But yes, not much different.
Lol @ this KKK members QB analysis. Truly shit tier in ever sense.

{<jordan}

LOL at whomever said Watson is only good because of his WR. If thats the case Hopkins should've made all of those other QBs look like gods.

Intelligence is so overrated in QBs. It definitely doesn't hurt to be clever, especially as far as being the FotF, but you can still win (5) superbowls with dumbfuck manchild QB as long as you have good coaches and front office staff.

This is the dumbest shit I've read on here. Congrats

Last night made Smith's decision to hold out over the suspension language even stronger. Fuck Pace and the NFL rules committee.

38434530_1901105923316392_2805015945284681728_n.jpg

Last night made Smith's decision to hold out over the suspension language even stronger. Fuck Pace and the NFL rules committee.

38434530_1901105923316392_2805015945284681728_n.jpg
Wtf are the Bears even doing with that contract? It sounds incredibly petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back