NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we just bite the bullet and give flacco a run. He can play in the cold and when the pocket collapses.
Nah, done with the bandaids. Keenum can chill for a year while a young dude develops.

There’s not a single nfl capable qb in this draft
I strongly doubt thar. We hear that a lot and then theres always a couple that turn out much better than expected.

Sure Ill take the Pats. Should be a great game.

We can roll it to the SB also. Killer matchups incoming.

Smart play. Hard to bet against the dynamic duo, but i hate em.

Rooting for mahalloffame to beat luck, brady and brees in the postseason to cap off the greatest start to a qb career EVA

I strongly doubt thar. We hear that a lot and then theres always a couple that turn out much better than expected.
Like Dak right ayyyye good catch go Cowboys

They can sign Bridgewater. lol
source.gif

Like who? Derek Carr?

I’d love to see what Murray can do.
You're fucking high. Me and that manlet stand shoulder to shoulder lmao Joey Bosa would rip his bitch ass in half.

On this whole WR thing, I was listening to a Fox Sports program on XM the other day and they were talking how its dumb to pay RBs big deals etc and then they started going in to WRs.

They broke down all of the playoff teams top 5 highest paid players. Out of all of them the only receivers/tight ends were Nuk, Kelce, and Gronk. Everyone else was a QB, o-line, pass rusher, and a couple DBs. Maybe 1 LB I dont recall.

Kind of curious if a WR overrated narrative will start being pushed with a lot of losing teams, and non playoff teams, having elite WRs.
Good discussion and like any position you don't need top 5 at the position to win. but you need some good ones, look at the 4 teams left
Patriots - Edleman probably weakest of group, but puts up 100 catch seasons like nothing.
Chiefs - Tyreek Hill, top 10 at his position (probably higher)
Rams - traded a 1st for Brandon Cooks and gave him WR1 money
Saints - Michael Thomas top 5 at his position (probably higher)

You're fucking high. Me and that manlet stand shoulder to shoulder lmao Joey Bosa would rip his bitch ass in half.
Eh, he's 5'10 and it hasn't held him back yet.

They can sign Bridgewater. lol

Honestly they'd be better getting someone low key like Connor Cook (Lions have a provisional contract I think) or someone else who's unproven who has some sort of talent where they can release them and maybe get value back when Cam returns.

Like Dak right ayyyye good catch go Cowboys
Cowboys should thank the Raiders for their QB and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WR lol. They were going to draft Connor Cuck.

The best quarterbacks available this year are.......

Drum roll please......

A. Nick foles
B. Joe flaccgoat

source.gif

Like who? Derek Carr?
Off the top of my head, Rustled, Brees, Favre, Cunningham.

Plenty of good, and capabale, NFL QBs were called not NFL ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back