NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB should do himself a favor and shut up for the off season.

Im going to be pissed when Gruden gives up a first round pick for AB or Bell. Or both.

talented dumpster fires are my favorite so I hope he keeps talking

I actually appreciate AB trying to tank his trade value so SF actually can get him. Dude gets it

I actually appreciate AB trying to tank his trade value so SF actually can get him. Dude gets it
First round pick and 20 million for a 31 year old potential head case. As good as AB is, I think SF or any team in a similar rebuilding stage should stay away.

First round pick and 20 million for a 31 year old potential head case. As good as AB is, I think SF or any team in a similar rebuilding stage should stay away.
Which means he'll end up as a Jag, Titan, or like a Tard.

don't think anyone is going to give up a first for him tbh.

....yes bet against the most dominant team this decade. 8 straight AFC title game appearances.

It's going to come down to if the Chiefs can hit Brady enough to rattle him or not. If Houston, Ford, and Jones can do something similar to what Von and Ware did a few years back I think the Chiefs can pull it off.

Hence the tank part. Don't know if I would even give up this year's 2nd.

Shit I do. Eagles gave up a third for Taint. Cowboys a first for Cooper.
Team has to be desperate to give up a first imo. What GM's are on the hot seat? Could see them doing this thinking that this will save their job.

Team has to be desperate to give up a first imo. What GM's are on the hot seat? Could see them doing this thinking that this will save their job.
A serious contender makes sense. Average teams or rebuilding shitty teams make no sense.

A serious contender makes sense. Average teams or rebuilding shitty teams make no sense.
don't think a contender does this though. that's why you'll usually see some shitty dumb team overpay and give up a first for AB.

@Dizzy pls no on Lock
Corner pls
Yeah, a stud corner would help tremendously. Need a QB somewhere in the draft.

Sick of drafting tall white guys so I’m all for giving the short black guy a shot.

On this whole WR thing, I was listening to a Fox Sports program on XM the other day and they were talking how its dumb to pay RBs big deals etc and then they started going in to WRs.

They broke down all of the playoff teams top 5 highest paid players. Out of all of them the only receivers/tight ends were Nuk, Kelce, and Gronk. Everyone else was a QB, o-line, pass rusher, and a couple DBs. Maybe 1 LB I dont recall.

Kind of curious if a WR overrated narrative will start being pushed with a lot of losing teams, and non playoff teams, having elite WRs.

Yeah, a stud corner would help tremendously. Need a QB somewhere in the draft.

Sick of drafting tall white guys so I’m all for giving the short black guy a shot.
I say we just bite the bullet and give flacco a run. He can play in the cold and when the pocket collapses.

I say we just bite the bullet and give flacco a run. He can play in the cold and when the pocket collapses.
Tremendous idea. Trade a first for Big Dick Nick also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back