NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd say Breesus/Brady as well. EVERYBODY (but me) would be rooting for NO.

Which super bowl match up do you think brings in the most views/money for the NFL?

I'd say NE v LAR
No one gives a shit about the Rams.

Brees vs Brady is about the biggest matchup you could ever see. Goff/Mahomo would be cool because its new blood, but the legacy feelings with 2 ATGs will outsell the shit out of it.

are they going to franchise if they can't get a deal done?
I’d assume so. He’s easily one of their best players. Not anyone else I can think of that they’d use it on instead.

If gronk was still gronk id lean towards pats

But im going chiefs

Book it

AB going off the deep end

AB going off the deep end

Makes you wonder if him and Bell are so stupid they don't realize some of this shit will cause them to not get the deals money-wise they want.

No one gives a shit about the Rams.

Brees vs Brady is about the biggest matchup you could ever see. Goff/Mahomo would be cool because its new blood, but the legacy feelings with 2 ATGs will outsell the shit out of it.

I think Brees vs Mahomes would be big as well with the expectation of an epic shootout.

Pretty disgusting that the steelers and former steelers are siding with a known rapist.

....yes bet against the most dominant team this decade. 8 straight AFC title game appearances.

AB has some screws loose. Lol at thinking Sanders flew out to shit talk him on tv. Some narcissistic delusions.

....yes bet against the most dominant team this decade. 8 straight AFC title game appearances.

lol, Boston sports fans love to pretend they're always the Rebels instead of the Empire. I enjoyed the Deflategate takes going off on how the League was always picking on the Patriots.

lol, Boston sports fans love to pretend they're always the Rebels instead of the Empire. I enjoyed the Deflategate takes going off on how the League was always picking on the Patriots.
Because the empire to them is NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back