NFL Discussion: Division Ships

Which choke job was worse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams I thought would win today did so I no big surprises. Had a feeling the 49ers would literally run all over the Packers just like they did in Week 12.

Would have been cool to see Mahomes and Rodgers in a gun slingin' high scoring Super Bowl but the 9ers put in work all year. That pass rush better be on their A game with Mahomeboy throwing the rock.

Can't wait for Super Bowl Sunday! Should be a national holiday imo

Yup, KC is in for a rude awakening playing an actual team in two weeks.
But you said Tennessee would expose them??

BreakableDeliciousCapybara-size_restricted.gif

Good argument for it. He beat the Texans and Titans to get to the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs lost to the Titans and Texans and beat the Patriots and Ravens in the regular season.

You also picked the Titans to win this game..

The Chiefs lost to the Titans and Texans and beat the Patriots and Ravens in the regular season.

You also picked the Titans to win this game..
Of course I picked them. I hate the fucking Chiefs. I’m picking the Niners to win the Super Bowl.

Will KC fans view this season as a failure if they don't win the SB?

Perhaps. But I'll be rooting for them regardless. I don't want Jimmy G to get a chip until AFTER Brady retires, if ever.

Really? Why's that? I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy G get ring number 3.

Reminder your HC wanted to keep Jimmy G

He got overruled by Kraft, and the decision was justified when the Pats went on to win the Superbowl. Maybe the Mama-san shook loose some foresight while she was jiggling Kraft's balls. I wouldn't be surprised to see Belichick coaching Jimmy G again one day.

Uncle Luke reminiscing with Prime like an actual drunk uncle on NFL Network. Literally no surprise they’re friends.

I got the chiefs and mahomo winning but could def see the niners taking it. Should be a good one.

All the 49er fans that stayed after the collapse....WE MADE IT!!!!!

49ERS V CHIEFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back