• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Lololololol @ two of the worst playoff meltdowns, collapses, and epic shittings of the bed by the Texcans and Ravens.

I have never seen anything like the Texans/KC game. BOB is a piece of shit for the ages.

Hespect to the Packers for actually doing something against a non shit team and without a gift from the refs. And as much as it disgusts me, my hat is off to KC for that comeback. Unbelievable grit to not just claw back, but come back and blow them out.

What is Lynch averaging, 2 yards a carry?
Pretty amazed he was able to find the end zone so many times tbh. He didnt belong on the field, you dont just jump back into the NFL with no prep time.

AFC was Titanic let down vs Titanic Meltdown.
Either way, Tannehill & Titans in the Ship. Weird, wild stuff.

Last edited:
Pretty clear that the Seahawks didn't deserve to be there

Almost like they got gifted a win last week

Im torn. Id love to see Andy finally slay his demons and take his team to a ship, but at the same time seeing the Titans chucklefuck their way into a SB game when everyone figured they wouldn't survive the wc would be amazing.

Pretty clear that the Seahawks didn't deserve to be there

Almost like they got gifted a win last week
Meh. Theyve made it unbelievably far with crazy injuries.

Breakdown of possible Superbowls:

Titans vs 49ers: as fun as this could be, I see 49ers winning pretty comfortably

Titans vs Packers: Gross. I'd actually take Titans if they could keep ball out of Rodgers hands.

Packers vs chiefs: probably the most marketable of the possible matchups. Fun qb duel. I'd pick chiefs...

49ers vs chiefs from a football perspective is the best matchup. It's a toss up honestly.

Im torn. Id love to see Andy finally slay his demons and take his team to a ship, but at the same time seeing the Titans chucklefuck their way into a SB game when everyone figured they wouldn't survive the wc would be amazing.

100% Titans

Who wouldn't root for the three legged dog to win the race?

49ers are hosting the NFCCG, have a good day

I would say up 24-0 would be the 2nd greatest choke in NFL history after the 35-3 Oilers/Bills chokejob of '93 (a 32 point 2nd half lead with both Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas out lol), but the fact that KC went on to outscore them 51-7 tells me the Texcans were never in any position to win that game in the first place

Big Red finally getting that Chip to go along with the inevitable gold jacket

I didnt catch this driving home from the gym. Lmao. I retract my previous statement. GB and Godgers gifted again.

I didnt catch this driving home from the gym. Lmao. I retract my previous statement. GB and Godgers gifted again.

There is a picture that the yellow line is actually off by almost a yard. I think he actually got the first down. First reaction was that Seattle got screwed but yellow line is just playing games with everyone

Lol how is BoB still employed? As an owner I’d imagine having a brain aneurism after that collapse.

There is a picture that the yellow line is actually off by almost a yard. I think he actually got the first down. First reaction was that Seattle got screwed but yellow line is just playing games with everyone
Watch the video. The refs spot was atrocious and at least half a yard further than the ball actually was.

thumb-49.jpg

Not a yard - but still

thumb-49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back