NFL Discussion: Division Ships

Which choke job was worse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<{katwhu}>
Who's this guy?
King Henry is still the shit. It wasn't his fault that they lost.

I'm rooting for Andy and Shady, but I guess there will be an upside to the probable letdown that's on the horizon.

Im always in these threads and I was speaking to people that have been in these threads.

Henry is the truth, and Shady may be inactive for the SB.

When you going to start believing?

Happy for your dad. Straight up. I was too young to appreciate the heartbreak of the 90s teams.

Im always in these threads and I was speaking to people that have been in these threads.

Happy for your dad. Straight up. I was too young to appreciate the heartbreak of the 90s teams.
I don't read from start to finish, because there are too many pages to bother with, but I've checked in weekly. Don't remember a bunch of "Henry Stans" so the post confused me. I'm probably one of 2-3 people who actually like the Titans in the NFL threads but I didn't catch any shit talk about the Titans running over the Chiefs. I probably just missed it, but it had to be fans of other AFC West teams or Patriot fans who just hate the Chiefs no matter what.

Because of the way the games have gone I really think Kyle has sat on some of his typical PA shot plays. Hoping to see some good tricks when he throws the kitchen sink at KC

Last SB win was 25 years ago in that stadium/uniforms. Let it happen NFL

Give us the Coke Whites!

2AbXM7l.gif

Sherman is a great player but thinks he’s way better than he is.

Revis makes Sherman look like an average corner. He should shut the fuck up.
I dunno about average. Their coaches asked them to do different things, and they've done them very well. We'll see how long Sherman goes without falling off a cliff like Revis did at the end.

I am, not going to lie that the old feelings of "he we go again" kept coming back

Went to my dad's house and gave him a hug. He said "I was just going to watch the super bowl for j lo And hope for a Janet Jackson incident....I guess KC being in it is just a bonus" lol

He said it really hasn't hit him yet that KC is going

I'll be honest there is a lot of bandwagon Niner fans sadly but that is the case with most fan bases. I was there when Tim Rattay was the god damn starter.

Hopefully this is our year. We should have won the SB 47 but the play calling in the red zone was utter trash. Here's hoping we win!

You say that like the Niners didn't have like a 15 year dynasty/run.

I dunno about average. Their coaches asked them to do different things, and they've done them very well. We'll see how long Sherman goes without falling off a cliff like Revis did at the end.

Sherman had 2 ATG HoF Safeties covering him and allowing him to make mistakes Revis couldn't.

Also Revis could have prolonged his career moving to SS but its not how he wanted to play the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back