• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I need the Draft so bad. Is this what it's like being a fan of a shitty team? I'd almost forgotten. Does Kordell Stewart have a kid who plays QB?

Yes, it is. Just personal experience, but I have been the most animated/locked in as a fan for the draft/FA when the Chiefs were terrible (2007-2012) or on their current run (2018- ∞)

You should know nfl fans because that is all thing ypu care about biceps legs who got bigger or who is fatter who can run over who who can run 40 yard dash it is boring too write about now imagine being you and having to watch gus in tights and shirtless lol

Agree nfl fan onle look at bisep and big blac man. Reel athleet Lyke hamton truly best on planit, perhaps spayce.

Fica might be the best worker in the business.
I do not work in nfl buisness that is for you guys iam not pathetic as you are.i mean how pathetic you have to be to constantly salivate about guys physique i mean women physique ok but for guy to salivate about guy that is borderline gayish

Last edited:
I do not work in nfl buisness that is for you guys iam not pathetic as you are
Thank you for not breaking kayfabe. Also, my favorite call of duty league just won and I’d like you to take 45 minutes out of your day and review their gameplay.

You guys talk about nfl guys like kids would talk " my daddy is stronger then yours" lol i mean it is pathetic

Gonna go race my car in the streets like an elite athlete.
Watch out you do not have their reflexes vision and neck muscle you might be smudge on under pass wall

Do you think they’ve shown the fast and the furious in the third world?
Of course, he's got it on VHS at the very least.
Watch out you do not have their reflexes vision and neck muscle you might be smudge on under pass wall
I'm not 5'3 nor do I speak homosexual (Italian for the unlearned).

I think I'll be fine

RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE

Fica destroying you cans itt right now
Exacly when cans only cognitive conversation here how fat je is or how big hos bicep is ypu know then stand no chance in any back and forth trolling lol

Of course, he's got it on VHS at the very least.

I'm not 5'3 nor do I speak homosexual (Italian for the unlearned).

I think I'll be fine

RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE
Lol guys who main talk in sport is male physique talk about homosexual tendencies in other sports priceless

I do not work in nfl buisness that is for you guys iam not pathetic as you are.i mean how pathetic you have to be to constantly salivate about guys physique i mean women physique ok but for guy to salivate about guy that is borderline gayish
Nothing borderline about it, it's all the way gay. NTTAWWT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back