• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean talking about their athletic prowes and their biseps and legs are all you talk about nfl fans. If there is position to oil them up most nfl fans from sherdog would apply for it lol

Anyone seen Derrick Henry’s arms and legs lately?

Sheesh
Exacly go over there and give comparison how big his biceps are compared to swimmer rock climer and soccer.player and be In Aww that you support most best athletes there is blah blah blah

Exacly go over there and give comparison how big his biceps are compared to swimmer rock climer and soccer.player and be In Aww that you support most best athletes there is blah blah blah

45e6e22f-3898-4dc3-9b58-86395757d557_text.gif

I mean off course you not stupid you follow college educated atthletes lol but to go and pretend you stupid how will greatest and add to that smartest athletes would see you comparimg them to bolling players. Hey they need to be seen in awww and talked about how great they are not be compared to fatties but to be fair most of them in nfl are fatties but still they run mean 40 dash time lol

Maybe I'm just old as fuck but I don't remember, is the first week of free agency always this slow and boring?

Biggest biceps in the world and therefore the best athlete imo

main-qimg-0b654b2de473e1f03c0666612cdbb469-lq
You should know nfl fans because that is all thing ypu care about biceps legs who got bigger or who is fatter who can run over who who can run 40 yard dash it is boring too write about now imagine being you and having to watch gus in tights and shirtless lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back