• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any legitimate reason why the Chargers had to play 2 straight 1pm est games and the Lambs don't have to play today until 3pm est?
NFL didn’t want them advancing.

Rams can esal. Already saw more people wearing ram gear this week than the previous 3 years

Leaves Ford and Mahomo to both get paid next year right?

Id tag Ford and keep him for a season and try to trade him. Cap situations really can get overblown, but two premier pash rushers, a top WR, and a QB who likely skyrockets past any number weve seen is a lot to handle.

After next season, yes. I agree with putting the tag on Ford, and seeing if he can put up same stats again. Hill, and Jones need to be paid now. Mahomes will get his big money as well. Hoping the front office does it the right way though.

If youre willing to tell me about how the Chargers arent chokers again.

Seen an old dude wearing a raiders varsity jacket this morning here. Don't see that very often in Missouri.

Seen an old dude wearing a raiders varsity jacket this morning here. Don't see that very often in Missouri.
It probably fell from some aircraft that was flying over Missouri

Poor bastard is probably hoping someone puts him out of misery.

So 4 of the better QBs in the league left (Goff stretching it, but top offense)

KermitTea.gif

Well done, Goff.

So 4 of the better QBs in the league left (Goff stretching it, but top offense)

KermitTea.gif
Didnt think this one through much did you....?

A second round pick QB.

A 7th round pick QB.

And the 10th overall pick RB (a can).

Didnt think this one through much did you....?

A second round pick QB.

A 7th round pick QB.

And the 10th overall pick RB (a can).
You seem defensive bud. I didn't mention draft pick, just that QBs are pretty important (duh right )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back