• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been up since 7am, this 3pm start time is killing me. Let's do this already

Not impressed, I Jared Goff all the time to women who take their clothes off in videos. This is a 1/10 whore.
Another of your shit tier analysis.

Can we please fucking stop hearing about how Mahomes grew up with an MLB father. We know. We know.

After next season, yes. I agree with putting the tag on Ford, and seeing if he can put up same stats again. Hill, and Jones need to be paid now. Mahomes will get his big money as well. Hoping the front office does it the right way though.
Ford has already said he's fine getting the tag so they should be able to get the other guys locked up this off season

Can we please fucking stop hearing about how Mahomes grew up with an MLB father. We know. We know.
NFL should focus on some of the smaller stories. Like how Phillip Lindsay was undrafted.

Let's be clear about this. Brady is the top and Bosa is the bottom. Not even a power bottom, just a submissive hungry bottom. Anthony Lynn should have filed a missing person report after that game. "Stop throwing the ball so fast, Tom!" Nice try, Bosa.

Enjoy the games everybody.

Game’s about to start and suddenly out of nowhere I have to take a dump fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back