• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion: AFC/NFC ‘Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
VJ living his best life

Any legitimate reason why the Chargers had to play 2 straight 1pm est games and the Lambs don't have to play today until 3pm est?

The Pats run a ton of man coverage with a single high safety. The also do some cool things with chipping players or flooding zones with their free player. I saw a good breakdown on how they completely shutdown the Chargers.

But the Chiefs arent going to spam verticals like the Chargers did last Sunday. Low percentage plays like that are a surefire way to dig yourself into an even bigger hole- which they did.

Chiefs are going to attack them with combo routes and crossing patterns to both disrupt their safety play (biting on underneath routes), and causing traffic within defenders running parallel/running into each other.

It is going to be an awesome chess match. Looking forward to it.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm anxious to see how BB combats that. That's something that NE struggles with big time. Bend but don't break is going to be the order of the day, as always, but moreso today.

Rooting for the chefs today but I won’t be surprised if they run into a GOAT tier defensive performance by Brady. Don’t get me started on his goat tier run plays.

Vince Wilfork is the honorary Captain for the Pats tonight.

GONNA COMPETE TODAY!

Rooting for the chefs today but I won’t be surprised if they run into a GOAT tier defensive performance by Brady. Don’t get me started on his goat tier run plays.
It should be the James White show today.

Brady will surely rack up the YAC for his shitty targets.

Theyre going to have a busy offseason with Jones and the strangler.

I agree. They both need to be locked down with an extension though. If that means using the tag on Ford then I'm all for it.

Hope Gurley goes off today. Cooper Kupp injury really did hurt them at the end of the season.

I agree. They both need to be locked down with an extension though. If that means using the tag on Ford then I'm all for it.
Leaves Ford and Mahomo to both get paid next year right?

Id tag Ford and keep him for a season and try to trade him. Cap situations really can get overblown, but two premier pash rushers, a top WR, and a QB who likely skyrockets past any number weve seen is a lot to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back